Shard Population nemesis; Vega

Topics related to Second Age
Dook Dooker

Re: Shard Population nemesis; Vega

Post by Dook Dooker »

farnk wrote:all these people bitching about vega raping idocs is laughable. band a group of 5 or so together, get in vent and go fight them. the competition is absolute bad, like lay on my beanbag eating cheetos and masterbating on your face bad. uo isnt that hard at all. every idoc ive witnessed in the last year is a few newbs getting glazed in bbq and sucking on the brush. easy peazy elementary bullshit. this server is such shit now when it comes to any type of competitive teamwork or 1v1 at that.

lol

lol

ol

ll o

ollo

It's not about 1v1 or honor of a fight or any of that. It's about getting loot. Taking from those who have less to give. It's a server full of mentally unstable old school players who gank in groups of 5-6 to people they know have no chance of winning. Are they good at pvp well yes because that's all they know. Getting pked is one thing. But again I do not agree with blocking recall spots for no beneficial gain. Killing people in homes you cannot actively loot that are afk and all the other shit new comers deal with when trying to get established on a dying server. If you do then you can join the unstable Brady Bunch. Maybe even be the youngest one with curls?

Soulbreak

Post by Soulbreak »

Dook Dooker wrote:
farnk wrote:all these people bitching about vega raping idocs is laughable. band a group of 5 or so together, get in vent and go fight them. the competition is absolute bad, like lay on my beanbag eating cheetos and masterbating on your face bad. uo isnt that hard at all. every idoc ive witnessed in the last year is a few newbs getting glazed in bbq and sucking on the brush. easy peazy elementary bullshit. this server is such shit now when it comes to any type of competitive teamwork or 1v1 at that.

lol

lol

ol

ll o

ollo

It's not about 1v1 or honor of a fight or any of that. It's about getting loot. Taking from those who have less to give. It's a server full of mentally unstable old school players who gank in groups of 5-6 to people they know have no chance of winning. Are they good at pvp well yes because that's all they know. Getting pked is one thing. But again I do not agree with blocking recall spots for no beneficial gain. Killing people in homes you cannot actively loot that are afk and all the other shit new comers deal with when trying to get established on a dying server. If you do then you can join the unstable Brady Bunch. Maybe even be the youngest one with curls?
What you stated above is why we play ulitma online. If you don't want to have any of this happen, why not play another game or server.

Blocking a recall spot? Mark more runes.
Killing people in home while afk? Stand on a safe tile.

I literally solved your problems in two sentences.
DRUSK42 wrote:
Downs wrote:So, who got the goods? All we walked away with was land.
Take a wild guess.
Millerisfuntoplay wrote: Don't worry I will bank everything instead and give house to Ian.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

Soulbreak wrote:
Dook Dooker wrote:

lol

lol

ol

ll o

ollo

What you stated above is why we play ulitma online. If you don't want to have any of this happen, why not play another game or server.

you speak like these are my problems? How many new players do you know that know wtf a safe tile is? Also i'm sorry but blocking someones rune or killing them in their house with no purpose. That is not what UO was about wen I played. But i'm also not a jerk or a bully or mentally unstable. So that may be part of why I see it differently. However that particular stuff and scamming new players. That is killing this shard. I played back in 2009 and this shard was flooded with lots of people. Plenty of nice people.

I come back 4-5 years later and I see less then 150 players. Your opinion's are your opinions but you have not solved anything with any amount of sentences. These are not my problems. These are the server/new player problems. How do I know? I have seen at least 7-8 posts personally about how a hardcore player scammed a new player or did something that is 100% cruel to an individual and not in the nature of game play. I understand being sinister/murderer.

I also understand pking players. But I don't find the same circumstances fair or necessary to new players. If people think i'm crazy for my outlooks then this server is a lot further gone then i have feared. I know there is people who agree with me. They probably just don't know about forums yet.

I love this game and I love a lot of the people in it. But I would like to see more people offering a lending hand to new players as opposed to scamming them or taking advantage of their ignorance. We're killing our own game otherwise.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Dook Dooker wrote:
Soulbreak wrote:
Dook Dooker wrote:

lol

lol

ol

ll o

ollo

you speak like these are my problems? How many new players do you know that know wtf a safe tile is? Also i'm sorry but blocking someones rune or killing them in their house with no purpose. That is not what UO was about wen I played. But i'm also not a jerk or a bully or mentally unstable. So that may be part of why I see it differently. However that particular stuff and scamming new players. That is killing this shard. I played back in 2009 and this shard was flooded with lots of people. Plenty of nice people.

I come back 4-5 years later and I see less then 150 players. Your opinion's are your opinions but you have not solved anything with any amount of sentences. These are not my problems. These are the server/new player problems. How do I know? I have seen at least 7-8 posts personally about how a hardcore player scammed a new player or did something that is 100% cruel to an individual and not in the nature of game play. I understand being sinister/murderer.

I also understand pking players. But I don't find the same circumstances fair or necessary to new players. If people think i'm crazy for my outlooks then this server is a lot further gone then i have feared. I know there is people who agree with me. They probably just don't know about forums yet.

I love this game and I love a lot of the people in it. But I would like to see more people offering a lending hand to new players as opposed to scamming them or taking advantage of their ignorance. We're killing our own game otherwise.
I'm not editing your bullshit rant to point out to you that there are 450-500 unique IPs per day. Please stop ruining my epic envy thread with your crybaby banter.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

I'm not editing your bullshit rant to point out to you that there are 450-500 unique IPs per day. Please stop ruining my epic envy thread with your crybaby banter.[/quote]

Don't pretend like you do not thrive on this kind of attention Vega. Lol. Should of invited me to your birthday party. Also majority of those ip's are mirrors. People logging in from work and or other places. There was once upon a time 10x what there is now.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

This shard has never seen 1500 people or 4500 IPs... *facepalm*

#1 sign that you know you're talking out of your ass - exaggerate to try and drive the point home.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Dyne pooped out a baby and named it dook dooker
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

UOSA is an adventure. Every great adventure needs a villain. Vega plays that part very well.

Dook Dooker

Post by Dook Dooker »

[quote="Apocalypse"]UOSA is an adventure. Every great adventure needs a villain. Vega plays that part very well.[/quote

Sure is a lot of ass kissing on these things lol.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Calling Vega a villain is ass kissing??? :roll:

Pro

Post by Pro »

Vega laying down the law and winning the hearts and minds of the people.

Good thread 10/10

shard is suck now if vega is top dog.

p.s i miss the cat

HardCore

Post by HardCore »

This thread read was totally worth missing a few reps for. Yar!
The Core [PEE]: http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Guild/236
<Vega-> I'm about to go to the gym but that is worth missing a couple reps for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMhfbLRoGEw

Blade Spirit

Post by Blade Spirit »

My 2 cents.

Scamming, griefing, pking and everything is part of UO, throughout its whole history. And it was more in the past at its origin of course.
I don't mind.
As long as people don't cheat for me it's ok with everything. I never complained. When I had time to play actively on OSI, it only encouraged me to do better.
I never met Vega or his crew so far. If I will, and if they pk me, so what? They scam me so what? My fault if I get scammed I say!

It's a game. Surely there is something more one can do than moan about how misarable his condition is, am I wrong?

pacificflows

Post by pacificflows »

Can I sub to this thread?

The crying is worth reading.

Dragor
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Dragor »

pacificflows wrote:Can I sub to this thread?

The crying is worth reading.

+1