of the dead..a scammer

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: of the dead..a scammer

Post by Menkaure »

A. Sucks about the house but why didn't you accept gold first? Why didn't you pos on here? Regardless, I am sorry.
B. Wtf were you doing i equipping your blacks in the first place? I never unequipped mine. I died and I threw them on each time.
C. I quit this game 2 years ago, gave away gf black dangles and white/bride ones too. Lost y tower and about 10mil worth of magic weaps, rares, etc, when I came back the guy I have my whites n shit to quit so I knew I was screwed. It gets better keep your head up, take a 24 hour break then come back to the game and shoot up more uosa.

P.S
My blessed blacks were my prized possession and I miss them more than anything so that one will be hard to get over man, I wish every day I still had mine. Maybe some nice rich guy will give me a pair before he quits :P
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Tony Costa

Post by Tony Costa »

Moral of the story? Don't trust anybody.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Yeah, I just ran by this running the map. That's a nice one, too. Sorry for the confusion SoS, it's indeed the one to the West. Very scumbaggish sign, too. "hahaha not yours anymore!"
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

Star Hunter, I'll be sure to drop some present off on his steps.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

azheman
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by azheman »

Sorry for your loss.

For all you other newbs, use a broker. I'll do it for free.

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Sorry. I steal all sorts of stuff but I just can't bring myself to steal a house. Special place in hell for those that do.

Pirul

Post by Pirul »

<ian> 2 chicks making out are not gay

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Some random with blacks?... Is he the one who also got your blacks Star Hunter?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

azheman wrote:Sorry for your loss.

For all you other newbs, use a broker. I'll do it for free.
I'll vouch for Az. Had him broker the deal when I bought my castle. Handed him 4 mil in deeds and the trade went perfectly. Stand up guy.

Lord Of The Dead

Post by Lord Of The Dead »

In my defence I would like to explain what happened... I am new to this shard and have been trying to find a good spot to make money. I've been gate hopping in hopes to find a good location with a fast spawn. I was at the E Brit bank and a gate popped open so I figured I'd check it out. It took me to a small vendor house outside Vesper. Star Hunter followed me through and started talk Sh** tell me how he was going to "Woop My A**" and blocked me in the house. After a minute of listening to him and being blocked in the house I decided to take my chances and fight him. To my surprise after 3 years of not playing and having no PvP practice I "Wooped His A**" . I got his blessed black sandals which he had in a bag and a rune book that I traded back to him for a rune book to all town banks. I told him I would trade his sandals back for his house with a patio but he wanted to trade the L shape for them as he continued to go on and tell me he will always talk Sh** and threaten people because of.... I can't remember I got tired of hearing it. So being he was such a negative person. After he transfered the house I kept it and sandals. May it be a lessen to all you who give people such a hard time.

Elk Eater
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Elk Eater »

Lord Of The Dead wrote:In my defence I would like to explain what happened... I am new to this shard and have been trying to find a good spot to make money. I've been gate hopping in hopes to find a good location with a fast spawn. I was at the E Brit bank and a gate popped open so I figured I'd check it out. It took me to a small vendor house outside Vesper. Star Hunter followed me through and started talk Sh** tell me how he was going to "Woop My A**" and blocked me in the house. After a minute of listening to him and being blocked in the house I decided to take my chances and fight him. To my surprise after 3 years of not playing and having no PvP practice I "Wooped His A**" . I got his blessed black sandals which he had in a bag and a rune book that I traded back to him for a rune book to all town banks. I told him I would trade his sandals back for his house with a patio but he wanted to trade the L shape for them as he continued to go on and tell me he will always talk Sh** and threaten people because of.... I can't remember I got tired of hearing it. So being he was such a negative person. After he transfered the house I kept it and sandals. May it be a lessen to all you who give people such a hard time.
If this is what actually happened then I applaud you /slowclap
Lord Cavewight of GL wrote:I should have never defended you, turns out your exactly how the guild described you.. SCUM.

Calex

Post by Calex »

*opens a bag of popcorn*

This is about to get good...

RaveGreen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by RaveGreen »

Calex wrote:*opens a bag of popcorn*

Asha [C^V]
Varamyr [C^V]
Marwa [<<< ,EBK, >>>]

IRC:Brandon

smit9352

Post by smit9352 »

Calex wrote:*opens a bag of popcorn*

I'm with this guy.... Did you talk shit to him Star? :(

Derrick wrote:Cavewights accounts were banned for accepting in-game goods for the promise of money.
Kaivan wrote:I wasn't aware that popular opinion was more valued than accuracy.

Downtown Trey

Post by Downtown Trey »

Lord Of The Dead wrote:In my defence I would like to explain what happened... I am new to this shard and have been trying to find a good spot to make money. I've been gate hopping in hopes to find a good location with a fast spawn. I was at the E Brit bank and a gate popped open so I figured I'd check it out. It took me to a small vendor house outside Vesper. Star Hunter followed me through and started talk Sh** tell me how he was going to "Woop My A**" and blocked me in the house. After a minute of listening to him and being blocked in the house I decided to take my chances and fight him. To my surprise after 3 years of not playing and having no PvP practice I "Wooped His A**" . I got his blessed black sandals which he had in a bag and a rune book that I traded back to him for a rune book to all town banks. I told him I would trade his sandals back for his house with a patio but he wanted to trade the L shape for them as he continued to go on and tell me he will always talk Sh** and threaten people because of.... I can't remember I got tired of hearing it. So being he was such a negative person. After he transfered the house I kept it and sandals. May it be a lessen to all you who give people such a hard time.
I believe him yo, I don't know why but I do.

[youtube][/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYk2nA-Suzs