selling house (placed)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

The Gods

Re: selling house (placed)

Post by The Gods »

CRockwell wrote:Good work The God...now we may have someone who will stick it out on this shard vs. being run off. Nice work...honestly. **Bows** It's so easy to label people in this game especially those just learning the in and outs. Not everyone (including me) has played this game since 1997. :wink: It's nice to know some have the patience to help.
thx. ya im always willing to help out new ppl. And ni i dont believe its shoving it down their throat rather than teaching...he is learning in the process of how to effectively run ll's and get 100k an hour wth drags when he gets a tamer. Also...hmm is strange he gm magery, for i was gating when he was getting full and kinda led to believe low magery...but no worries, only cost few extra regs. Just cuz sum1 gm'ed magery dont mean they dont need help imo. They could either be broke from gm'ing it or dunno how to make $ with just magery cuz lack of knowledge, like, say for example...ev'ing ancient wyrms or blood eles ect..if they dont get pked everytime that is.

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

Ok but both of you are assuming the individual knows where to go to get the information and can properly read the information to put it all together to be able to collect 60k per hour like you all can do. Like I said, some did not play this game back in 1999. And what yo may think is obvious most likely is not...you have been playing this game for over a decade...have some compassion.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

CRockwell wrote:Ok but both of you are assuming the individual knows where to go to get the information and can properly read the information to put it all together to be able to collect 60k per hour like you all can do. Like I said, some did not play this game back in 1999. And what yo may think is obvious most likely is not...you have been playing this game for over a decade...have some compassion.
I'm sorry, why does he need 60k per hour? Why can't a new player go out into the world and explore for themselves that 99% of every aggressive npc in the game drops gold? Teach them how to kill, skin, and cut up their kills. Teach them how to mend themselves with cheap cloth and scissors. These are the things a true newbie can use.
Like I said, I offered certain individuals (including the OP) some basic guidelines on how to explore, where to explore, and how to complete certain objectives.
CRockwell wrote:...have some compassion.
Truly, you would lol in shame if you understood the irony in this statement.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

CRockwell wrote:Ok but both of you are assuming the individual knows where to go to get the information and can properly read the information to put it all together to be able to collect 60k per hour like you all can do. Like I said, some did not play this game back in 1999. And what yo may think is obvious most likely is not...you have been playing this game for over a decade...have some compassion.
Me? or am I not one of the "both of you" hehe. This was my response to u
The Gods wrote:thx. ya im always willing to help out new ppl
All the other was to everyone else disagreeing with us. I def agree with ya on all what ur saying...never know if this his first time playing uo...not like u or me...which ive played since 1997 before t2a came out. But there could always be the aspect of a person "acting" oblivious to his/her advantage getting help but i dont believe this is the case here.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

inkognito wrote: I'm sorry, why does he need 60k per hour? Why can't a new player go out into the world and explore for themselves that 99% of every aggressive npc in the game drops gold? Teach them how to kill, skin, and cut up their kills. Teach them how to mend themselves with cheap cloth and scissors. These are the things a true newbie can use.
Like I said, I offered certain individuals (including the OP) some basic guidelines on how to explore, where to explore, and how to complete certain objectives
But i do agree with this...ppl cn ask or get help but they dont need to get everything thrown to them and thats y im not doing this dragon thing with him everyday...i would think it would take the fun outta the newbie experience, least for me it would

Myrnae
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Myrnae »

I R NEW NEED GLDPLS.. or however Chum says it..