selling house (placed)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

netter269

selling house (placed)

Post by netter269 »

my friend and I are trying to sell his house pm if interested.
Last edited by netter269 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Grimoric

Re: small house (placed)

Post by Grimoric »

netter269 wrote:just rying tounderstand this a little better. are you giving away houses or hose spots? ive been playing for a month or so...am I considered new?
netter269 wrote:I have about 30k right now. but im trying to get enough for a house.
WOW, Is this what you do 20 min after I give you 15k to help you get your house? Thank you!
Last edited by Grimoric on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Wow, you gave him money and he screwed you? You give people pics for all of their threads, showed them how to do it, and LISTED 92 free small open spots for the public and he screws YOU? I'll give you a GM hally for this netter... scum.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

hey guys, try to understand, i talked to this netter guy myself and came to the conclusion that he is a 12 year old, or a mentally retarded adult, either way, cut him some slack, he probably hasnt been around MMOS enough to know the social aspects of the game. And i mean this in every possible serious sense that I can. This dude is a complete moron.

Grimoric

Post by Grimoric »

netter269 wrote:hey dumbass stop talking shit. I didn't screw you. you hav no idea whats going on. I haven't even bought a house yet with the money you gave me. remember when I told you I had to help my fried? ya he was placing a house and ppl wer trying to kill him. were selling is house dumbass so stop talking shit. I appreciate the help but you don't know what ur talking about. so don't talk about what you don't know about.
Ah well...

Vega/Delo

Post by Vega/Delo »

Not the place, but he's all over anyways... yea he's 12. But the more I hate or get annoyed by him, his mind set is that of mine at that age--play style (not the moron part). I can remember wanting to kill anything walking, get what others have, and rise I the top. Bad thing is finding more sheep like himself and thinking they can take on the world AND get handouts. One or the other, ur making ur stay here bleak, cause we all hatin u.

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

Yea, tried to help the little turd myself....he asked about the joust event & if ppl would kill him there, I replied that fighting in the event tower other than the match going on would result in banishment...he took it as there was no fighting in my arena EVER!!! He proceded to pick a fight outside and then ran inside the arena & as a result of the actions that followed this is the PM I got...
netter269 wrote:BIGGIE WHAT THE FUCK! FCUK YOU! YOU SIAD NOONE WOULD KILL ME AND AVICII JUST FUCKING KILLED WHAT THE FUCK I JUST LOST UNDREDS OF FUCKING REGS ND ALL YM RFUCKING RUNES. WHAT THE FUCK. HES NOT EVEN BANNED THANKS A FUCKING LOT!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Needless to say, Ive washed my hands of him.

BiGGiE

Post by BiGGiE »

The writers of Boondock Saints would be proud!

Boondock_Saint
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Boondock_Saint »

This is Pak Man Waka Wak reincarnate.
[quote="Downs"]All the cool kids saw your wizard tears. [/quote]

[21:32] <[Rose]> scurvy is the new chumbucket

Stickyicky

Post by Stickyicky »

Dyne wrote:hey guys, try to understand, i talked to this netter guy myself and came to the conclusion that he is a 12 year old, or a mentally retarded adult, either way, cut him some slack, he probably hasnt been around MMOS enough to know the social aspects of the game. And i mean this in every possible serious sense that I can. This dude is a complete moron.
This ^ made me laugh more than it should have lolol :lol:

The Gods

Re: selling house (placed)

Post by The Gods »

i just made him some gold with my drags at lich lords. Probably bout 30k 30 min ago. He didnt act selfish or like he was using me, i offered cuz he been trying to sell all kinds of junk thats worthless to make money so i pmed him that this is not rare a few times and he said i need money and sounded disappointed him items were of no value, so i helped him. Im just nice like that but he didnt talk much so u guys could be right :p but hes ok in my book...if he truly needs help ill help him make gold...but if he playing me then...uh uh
Last edited by The Gods on Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Gods

Post by The Gods »

Grimoric wrote:
netter269 wrote:just rying tounderstand this a little better. are you giving away houses or hose spots? ive been playing for a month or so...am I considered new?
netter269 wrote:I have about 30k right now. but im trying to get enough for a house.
WOW, Is this what you do 20 min after I give you 15k to help you get your house? Thank you!
he did tell me he trying to raise money for new house and that he has a small already

CRockwell

Post by CRockwell »

Good work The God...now we may have someone who will stick it out on this shard vs. being run off. Nice work...honestly. **Bows** It's so easy to label people in this game especially those just learning the in and outs. Not everyone (including me) has played this game since 1997. :wink: It's nice to know some have the patience to help.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

That's all well and good, except it's better to teach a man to fish then to shove 30k down his hungry throat.

15k might've been a good number. Then ask what his main template is and give him the lowdown on making money. To be honest, any competent player can make thousands of gold an hour just by traveling around graveyards and killing undead with their newbie starting weapon. (Seriously I did this the other month to gm wrestling just for the hell of it).

If you want to ask "well ink, why don't you just help him yourself etc etc"
I did. :)
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Carpatheus

Post by Carpatheus »

http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/249057

Grandmaster Magery

No one who has GM'd magery needs a handout, imo.