Very important

Topics related to Second Age
Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Very important

Post by Arsen »

Guys plz go pack to topic or make your own thread. This here is serious business. If you need attention post selfies on facebook, take a handfull ritalin or take you trahtalk to infowars. Danke
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Best way is to just play.
If half of us who hold our play time for hostage with money actually played, there would be more and more new players at the graveyard each week. Maybe not right away, but those days are over.
Play the game and spread the word. Donations are great. But newbies seeing active players and therefore decide to stay active themselves will serve the population better.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Denis the Menace

Post by Denis the Menace »

inkognito wrote:Best way is to just play.
If half of us who hold our play time for hostage with money actually played, there would be more and more new players at the graveyard each week. Maybe not right away, but those days are over.
Play the game and spread the word. Donations are great. But newbies seeing active players and therefore decide to stay active themselves will serve the population better.

right, so who are you ingame again? didnt see you around yet under this dick.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Denis the Menace wrote:
inkognito wrote:Best way is to just play.

right, so who are you ingame again? didnt see you around yet under this dick.
I've seen you plenty of times ingame. I was actually at brit graveyard a dozen times the past couple days periodically when I was able to log on. Had my bard duel some dexer lol...my thief "dueled" a few noobs. Twas fun. But you won't see me at any specific graveyard ALL THE TIME waiting for something to happen. That's not my playstyle. Neither does it include broadcasting myself like I need confirmation of my existence here on this shard. I have real responsibilities to worry about that heavily overshadow the need to be UOSA famous.
My playstyle includes making things happen. I don't have time to wait for everyone else to learn how to get some entertainment out of the game. Good luck though. Judging by your posts, I'm sure your gleaming intelligence will pull you thru this endeavor. I'm not even sure what your point of posting is...but I'm sure whatever it is; its way over my simple-minded head.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

So much wizard tears. Whats wrong with donating like 5 bucks u would spend in trash like cola or pizza. Wont hurt you at all and help the server a lot.
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Abyz »

BEB = donations
hoaxbusterscall.blogspot.com

Abyz
UOSA Donor!!