Very important

Topics related to Second Age
Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Very important

Post by Arsen »

Ill turn back when UOSA´s health bar is full and you middle class nerds spend some bucks to this server.
i will also donate 50euro and let this certify by the staff.

go for it.
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here

Notorious

Re: Very important

Post by Notorious »

why would we donate if theres nothing to do. fighting the same gy nerds everyday is lame

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Notorious wrote:why would we donate if theres nothing to do. dying at the gy everyday is lame
FTFY
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Denis the Menace

Post by Denis the Menace »

I donated 20USD aswell, even if I cant play since days (almost no one is online at GMT+1).

Would donate an even bigger amount if the server gets moved to a location where EU players ping better. (We dont have a good freeshard in the EU I guess it would help the server to get a good number of players again)

Greetings

Denis

farnk

Post by farnk »

Denis the Menace wrote:I donated 20USD aswell, even if I cant play since days (almost no one is online at GMT+1).

Would donate an even bigger amount if the server gets moved to a location where EU players ping better. (We dont have a good freeshard in the EU I guess it would help the server to get a good number of players again)

Greetings

Denis
the server is located right on the east coast of the US. not going to get any better unless you move it to EU, which isn't happening.

farnk

Post by farnk »

Denis the Menace wrote:I donated 20USD aswell, even if I cant play since days (almost no one is online at GMT+1).

Greetings

Denis
the server is located right on the east coast of the US. not going to get any better unless you move it to EU, which isn't happening.

Denis the Menace

farnk wrote:

Greetings

Denis

I guess the location still can be optimized since it isnt at the exit/entry point of the oversea cabel.(There are still some hops between)
At the right location I think we might get 80 ping which makes high end pvp "possible".
I could investigate if wanted.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Denis the Menace wrote:
farnk wrote:

Greetings

Denis

I guess the location still can be optimized since it isnt at the exit/entry point of the oversea cabel.(There are still some hops between)
At the right location I think we might get 80 ping which makes high end pvp "possible".
I could investigate if wanted.
I don't believe that high end pvp is possible for you.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

Renewed my subscription.

I had more or less forgotten after i got pissed and cancelled subscription a while back.

Things seem reasonable, but could be better.
Such as blocking on forums... Add foe isn't good.
They can still message you, see what you post, and post on your threads.

Denis the Menace

Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Strong Hand

Post by Strong Hand »

Well said.

inkognito
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by inkognito »

Hehehe. You said pink booby. :mrgreen:

Btw, trammel was born on osi. They fed and nurtured it. Soon it grew like little shop of horrors. Eating up all the legit gamers the game held dear. Spitting out the excrement that is now the present day uo. If jewelry shouldn't be able to be bound to hotkeys, we should all uninstall razor right now.
Last edited by inkognito on Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Li Meiyang wrote:Banned for"trashtalking for no reason"
Inkognito was flamebaiting me with all the "no" stuff.WTF is that?
Inkognito●GM Provocation

Treysta

Post by Treysta »

Denis the Menace wrote:invis pink boobi pvp trammel style
^

Ill Gates

Post by Ill Gates »

So are you suggesting charged weapons and items that were available on OSI should not be used in PVP? You didnt use any of those items when you were fighting 1 vs 24?

(SaberOwnsVega) i will have better future than u got atm im telling u id be richer for edecational and 10X SMARTER
(SaberOwnsVega) garentee'd

[01:45] == #secondage Cannot join channel (+b) - you are banned

Arsen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Arsen »

Haha.

Where r you from cap.
Germany here
[22:00:50] <@Dupre> arsen isnt raging, hes jsut german, it just sounds taht way
[22:00:58] <@Dupre> hes actually very calm and gentle
[22:03:54] <@Dupre> arsen is also the best player here