Treasure Chests and Deamon Armor

Moderator: Support Moderators

Leomond
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Treasure Chests and Deamon Armor

Post by Leomond »

I'm completely curious here, is there any way to get a lot of treasure maps together? Some guy told me it got 11 treasure maps on the same spot. Is that really possible?

Well, I’m really curious about the daemon armor also, what is its power and AR? Or is it an ordinary bone armor?

Thanks for reading : )

Hicha
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Treasure Chests and Deamon Armor

Post by Hicha »

Leomond wrote:I'm completely curious here, is there any way to get a lot of treasure maps together? Some guy told me it got 11 treasure maps on the same spot. Is that really possible?
I've had up to 3 tmaps to the exact same location, 11 isn't impossible, just really improbable. You can use axes on the chest you've dug up to destroy it, so you can dig up the next tmap.
"I consider most of you NPC's that inhabit the single player game that I am here to enjoy." - MatronDeWinter

Dagon

Post by Dagon »

depends how long you collect tmaps for. ive got over 100 tmaps to do... i did a few the other day and had 3 in the same spot

Leomond
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Leomond »

Thanks for clearing my mind : )

And what would be the best way to farm tmaps?? Any suggestions?

JoshuaLee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by JoshuaLee »

Well the only place I know of is the cove orc fort to the southwest of cove town, behind the mountain. You can find a lot of level one tmaps there.

And the daemon bone armor goes for around 10-15k a piece. Im not sure on the ar I know its worth more to just sell it than to actually wear it, people will kill you in a heartbeat if you run around wearing it.
Against all odds.WAR US
UOSA Music Video #6: The AMPA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfLoFkTtEEs
TDC Theme: Joshua Lee's Revenge
http://vimeo.com/7530389

Return to “New Player Help”