Too fatigued to move as a ghost

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Too fatigued to move as a ghost

Post by Stuck »

REPORTED ISSUE: Too fatigued to move as a ghost

ISSUE DETAILS: I was macroing up healing by trying to res one of my other characters. I'm guessing I had just ressed him right before the last world save. After the server came back up, I logged on him and I can't move at all. Theres no res gump, but if I try to move I get the message, "You are too fatigued to move." Perhaps this has something to do with the server's last save happening right as my character was frozen with the res gump up? I ressed my character and killed him again in an attempt to fix it, and he was able to move while he was alive, but he still can't move while he's a ghost.

STEPS TO RECREATE: Not sure.

EXPECTED RESULTS: Character should be able to move.

DATE REPORTED: 10/04/2009

DATE STATUS CHANGED:
Last edited by Stuck on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: Too fatigued to move as a ghost

Post by Mikel123 »

Happened to me today when I died while on a horse that was "too fatigued to move" from running about 60 tiles :-)

benh088

Post by benh088 »

I've got the same problem. I haven't played in months and I logged on to res my character and I can't move -- it says I'm too fatigued to move. Help! :)

han350z

Post by han350z »

Same happen to me.....Fatigue on Horse then ghost fatigue....<-----not era accurate
anal_Leakage

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Both of these issues were a bug in this mornings patch and have been corrected after shard restart around 1pm. The ghost fatigue error was unquestionably a grievous error and my sincere apologies for not having fixed this faster.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."