New, wondering the best way to make gold

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kogane

New, wondering the best way to make gold

Post by Kogane »

Hi, new here. Played on Sonoma until they changed things for the worse.

I'm wondering the best template for making gold quickly.

Tailoring and selling fancy shirts? Hunting mobs? Mining and selling ingots?

Suggestions please

r0b
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: New, wondering the best way to make gold

Post by r0b »

Mining is not too bad. Ingots sell quickly. A bard is pretty easy to make and you can kill mobs.....be advised though that bards and miners are PK's favorite food group on this shard. :D

Kogane

Post by Kogane »

r0b wrote:Mining is not too bad. Ingots sell quickly. A bard is pretty easy to make and you can kill mobs.....be advised though that bards and miners are PK's favorite food group on this shard. :D
Thanks and makes sense....

I think i'll do tailoring with and sell fancy shirts to npcs. That's always a good way to make a lot of gold

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

My money maker is a stealth mage...it used to be a provo bard mage but being able to move about unnoticed has paid off completely.

I hunt high end mobs on foot all the time. I been Pked twice once afk while in irc and another time by a blue unsuspecting though I recalled out and died with all my gear untouched. I banked over 300k in less then two days. Energy Vortex and Invisibility are my friends.

Its not a starter template...it costs alot to train magery and resist.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Return to “New Player Help”