King of the Hill Event-Monday the 9th, 2009 10:00 PM CST

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
Luca|Blight

King of the Hill Event-Monday the 9th, 2009 10:00 PM CST

Post by Luca|Blight »

RIP is throwing a "King of the Hill" style PvP event tonight Monday the 9th, 2009 at 10:00 PM CST (8 PST, 11 EST) at a keep in the Yew area (very close to Yew moongate).

This is how it will go down:
-Players will organize in front of the RIP King of the Hill keep in Yew (Yoda will announce the event and open gates from West Britain Bank).
-NO pets/mounts are allowed into the keep (a temporary stable master will be placed in front of the keep for stabling of mounts).
-The keep is setup as a small maze that leads to the top roof where a single tile is colored in red. You will fight your way from the entrance to this red (top) spot, and be required to hold this spot for 30 seconds. A staff character will be on the roof with a countdown timer setup. Only 1 person can hold this spot for the countdown to begin (and continue).
-You will most likely die at this event as there can only be 1 winner. If you die you can res by any means and try to loot your body and continue the event. DO NOT BRING ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE!
-The only "rules" are no mounts/pets in the keep and no attacking of the STAFF player (will have a red robe and named KING OF THE HILL). If you break either of these rules you will simply be banned from the keep. Anything else goes.

PRIZE FOR WINNER:
50K gold
1 broadsword of force with 36 charges of GHOULS TOUCH (paralyze)
1 small boat stolen from MHK
Attachments
rip.jpg

TuFFGong

Re: King of the Hill Event-Monday the 9th, 2009 10:00 PM CST

Post by TuFFGong »

stupid event made my char that jus turned blue, red, thanks.

Chaos
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Chaos »

sorry to hear friend but tis the price at player ran event .. although if i had proper notice of this and a macer I would have been there with 3 kegs of g heal .. alast I did not know of nor do I have gm macer for event so hope it went well .. maybe next time..

[21:27] <@Derrick> UOSA is a tribute to the feasibility of anarchy

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

1st Place Winner: Matthew Winters (50k, ghouls touch sword, and MHK's boat)!
Follow-up Winner: Orphik Fellow (10k)!

Congratulations you two.

We're going to look into a way to force everyone to be grey next time as to avoid the whole counting thing.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

It's called event guildstones...
People can either make full time event guilds in which they can continually pvp each other inside and outside events or temporarily sign on when events are taking place.

Of course temporary resignition of their former guilds would be necessary so for convenience making pvp characters for just this purpose would be beneficial.

Which brings into question merceneries. When Guilds war each other they should go out to conscript players on a short time hiring basis every so often having no ill feelings towards players that resign after a period so they can go back and forth from their daily lives.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

A good night for Zsv!

Return to “Player Run Events”