Pvm secion on the forums

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
hydrok

Pvm secion on the forums

Post by hydrok »

i'm relatively new to this shard and pvm here is very different than other places. it seems the spawns don't have the same amount of MOBs that other shards do. take hyloth 4 for example. it has like 2 demons and it's full of orcs. i think it's kinda ridiculous to make one of the "hardest" dungeons in the game filled with orcs and only a few high end mobs. i may be wrong because this may be true "era accuracy". i'm just finding it very hard to find spawns that yield a relatively high amount of gold in a short time.

i think a pvm section on the forums where people can post about what's working well for them would be very nice. it would not only help people trying to farm but it could also generate more players to go to the same areas... just an idea.

KydVicious

Re: Pvm secion on the forums

Post by KydVicious »

hydrok wrote:i'm relatively new to this shard and pvm here is very different than other places. it seems the spawns don't have the same amount of MOBs that other shards do. take hyloth 4 for example. it has like 2 demons and it's full of orcs. i think it's kinda ridiculous to make one of the "hardest" dungeons in the game filled with orcs and only a few high end mobs. i may be wrong because this may be true "era accuracy". i'm just finding it very hard to find spawns that yield a relatively high amount of gold in a short time.

i think a pvm section on the forums where people can post about what's working well for them would be very nice. it would not only help people trying to farm but it could also generate more players to go to the same areas... just an idea.
That's a very good idea, I'm tired of running around trying to find out where you guys are farming at..........not that I'm up to anything nefarious mind you.

Luca|Blight

Post by Luca|Blight »

Definitely a cool idea, maybe if one doesn't exist, make a PVM guide in the guides section for each dungeon.

wgehalo

Post by wgehalo »

Yeah there's no reason not to have one.
I'm sure users would contribute guides or existing ones could be moved.
Good idea.

Psilo

Post by Psilo »

Yea we need a pvm forum, not a pvp forun though.

Pvp forums are useless.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

try using the community tavern section and start a post
seems like a good place for this kind of discourse
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Caswallon
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Caswallon »

Psilo wrote:Yea we need a pvm forum, not a pvp forun though.

Pvp forums are useless.
We have a PvP forum, its called trashtalk. :lol:
?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Maybe some reorgainization of the other forums is in order before adding any more top level forums. There are just a lot of top level ones at this point; all see activity, but it there some way we can compress this a little?
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."