Raising INT?

Topics related to Second Age
gambetto

Raising INT?

Post by gambetto »

What's the fastest way to raise INT? Would I be able to lock a skill (example: spirit speak) to avoid skill ups but still get stat gain (example: INT)?

Thanks

dexter4321

Re: Raising INT?

Post by dexter4321 »

What I usually do if I am making a mage with eval is I will just GM eval first to get some good int gains to start with, then macroing magery does the rest. Either way I just go straight into magery usually if I am not doing eval and that is how I get my INT gains. You could also macro camping for some easy extra int gains.

gambetto

Post by gambetto »

dexter4321 wrote:What I usually do if I am making a mage with eval is I will just GM eval first to get some good int gains to start with, then macroing magery does the rest. Either way I just go straight into magery usually if I am not doing eval and that is how I get my INT gains. You could also macro camping for some easy extra int gains.
Thanks for the information, but would you be able to answer the question I asked about locking skills and raising stats?

Thanks

dexter4321

Post by dexter4321 »

You need to gain skill in order to gain the stats.

OC2000

Post by OC2000 »

See saw snooping and camping. Takes about 40 mins to get a 225 template

alcon

Post by alcon »

Negative... as long as the skill is set up, even if you GM it you will still gain skill.