patch notes I found

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
nightmare

patch notes I found

Post by nightmare »

I was looking through the UO second age patch notes and found a few things that are not correct on this server. The first and most improtant is that spellcasting npc creatures will be smart enough to dispell summond creatures that harm them. This was implamented 9/16/98. So tamers pets should be able to dispell summoned creatures. 2nd npc's and animals now attempt to avoid dmg fields patch 1/20/98. I dont know for sure if this is implamented on this server but I have never noticed my drags try to avoid them. 3rd alll field spells now flag the caster as criminal for the duration of the spell 1/29/98. 4th incognito will cast but no longer work 1/13/98. I saw another patch note saying they were going to bring it back at some point but I didnt find one after that saying it was back. I found these patch notes at thise site...http://wiki.uosecondage.com/index.php?t ... atch_Notes

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: patch notes I found

Post by Mikel123 »

Dragons on here don't dispel because they don't have the magery to do so. They should (see my numerous threads about this) but on UOSA they don't yet. Try a White Wyrm... they should have no problem dispelling, and quickly. If they do, it's an issue with the code, because I know they spawn with plenty of magery.