Question about an old lich spawn location

Topics related to Second Age
notaclue6184

Question about an old lich spawn location

Post by notaclue6184 »

Was wondering if anyone knows if the lich spawn that was in the woods past the xroads and near the red brigand npc camp exists on this shard? it spawned about 3-5 liches at a time on atlantic anyhow and was a good place for a newish character to make some loot, if so could you refresh my memory as to where it is again. thanks

Dagon

Re: Question about an old lich spawn location

Post by Dagon »

theres like 2 lich spawns in yew like that.. run north from xroads and watch your map

Dionysus0

Post by Dionysus0 »

Watch out for pks there. Pks frequent that place.

Oderus Urungus

Post by Oderus Urungus »

Ya its a pretty camped spot. Prolly have better luck huntin spawn around the woods.
Lich Spawn im thinkin of is next to the heart of yew. Be ready to get mugged tho.
Carry trap pouches heals/cure potions, and if you see a blue remember HE"S A SCOUT!!

notaclue6184

Post by notaclue6184 »

damn wasn't a big pk spot years ago, any other random spawn spot ideas for me?/what spawns at hedge maze again?

Ooompa Loompa

Post by Ooompa Loompa »

Center of hedgemaze spawns daemons, and sometimes a Balron if you run to the top of the tower. Probably not a great spot for a newer char to be hunting. In all honesty if you are looking for areas where there is little to no risk of pks your best bet is to run around the woods and kill random spawn. The money might not be quite as good as a known spot with excellent spawn, but the risk factor is pretty much 0, and the spawn levels on this server are good enought that the money won't be terrible. I have a tower near the bloodrock orc fort and I'm pretty sure I could make 5 to 10k an hour killing random spawn in the area. Is that great? No. But it isn't terrible, especially for a newer char who has little to no risk of being pked.

Oderus Urungus

Post by Oderus Urungus »

When I got started and bought my brick I farmed all the spawn around the woods, got wool from sheep and all that. I never ran into pk's doing that. Its not fast gold but its gold.
Hunting in the hot spots you can usually find a window when no reds come thru, just gotta be ready to recall at all times. If anyone pops up on screen I automatically cast recall red blue whatever.