Meditation

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Sandro

Meditation

Post by Sandro »

I'm using 2 characters to macro resist. Both characters are casting flamestrike, but the target's meditation is not interrupted by the spell damage while he is still meditating, he simply continues to gain mana at the same rate.

Is this correct behavior?

Basically you can meditate through hostile spells. I have only tested this with flamestrike though, I don't know how debuffs would work.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Meditation

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

damage and action both should end meditation...
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Spell damage didn't interrupt mediation until late T2A or UO:R, there's a patch note out there somewhere that reflects this.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Zane

Post by Zane »

Spell damage from creatures interrupts meditation.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Zane wrote:Spell damage from creatures interrupts meditation.
It shouldn't, I'll check it out.

Here's the patch that indicates that spell damage did not interupt med prior to Nov 2001:
Nov 30 2001: Updating NPCs, houses, the guild, party & faction systems, and more wrote: Spell damage will now disturb your meditation
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."