My brokering services (new information)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

My brokering services (new information)

Post by GuardianKnight »

I still do free brokering of houses and pets etc. I just need people to PM me in the forums , as i check it every day. I rarely get on irc but i do get on sometimes so catch me there if you see me.

I have had a bit of RL bad luck lately with work overtime, computer failure , and health problems. I'm doing better now so gimme a holler.

Sorry if anyone has had any problems finding a broker in my absence . :(

GK
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

Sinner

Re: My brokering services (new information)

Post by Sinner »

**Thumbs up** Bought my castle of GK hes a trustworhy guy! id be happy to help anyone also, ive been doing a fair ammount of trades lately and havent had any problems.

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Sinner wrote:**Thumbs up** Bought my castle of GK hes a trustworhy guy! id be happy to help anyone also, ive been doing a fair ammount of trades lately and havent had any problems.
Have you decorated it yet?
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you, too." Grandpa Simpson

platypus

Post by platypus »

I can vouch for GK, he's a trustworthy guy. I'm also willing to broker, free of charge. PM platypus on IRC if you can't find any brokers on.

tekai
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by tekai »

King of tamers?

does that make bina Queen?
[broken image]

GuardianKnight
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by GuardianKnight »

Do you want to be a queen? i really don't want betrothed to you man.

Return to “Housing”