Respawn Rate For Monsters

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
ironfistmax

Respawn Rate For Monsters

Post by ironfistmax »

Seemed to be a lot faster during T2A. It seems extremely slow here.

Pascal

Re: Respawn Rate For Monsters

Post by Pascal »

I agree.

With the T2A accurate spawns now I find it difficult to only hunt in one location. Have to constantly change locations in order to farm a decent amount of gold. I don't remember it being like that.

TwoTon

Post by TwoTon »

Pascal wrote:I agree.

With the T2A accurate spawns now I find it difficult to only hunt in one location. Have to constantly change locations in order to farm a decent amount of gold. I don't remember it being like that.
i honestly remembering it being like that on a dexxer you were suppose to just fight your way down the level take everything from the monsters, and walk all the way back lol. but on a provoker i remember you could just hunt top level of destard and it was the hot spot dungeon.

qtip

Post by qtip »

Harpies need to breed faster. I require more feathers! :twisted: :roll:

Feels a bit slow all around to me.

Onslaught

Post by Onslaught »

Respawn rates on this server have always been terrible.

When I farm I have to gate around to seriously 10 different spots because I'm not going to sit there for 30 minutes waiting for something to pop. On OSI shards in this era, you'd just have to sit for max like 1 minute before whatever you were killing respawned.

I used to camp bloods in shame and have D-I niggers steal my loot and run away before i could kill them :-(
A.K.A. All Skill

Great Lakes Veteran.

Currently residing on the Cho'gall World of Warcraft server.

http://www.vqguild.net - World class.

~|~Damaja
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ~|~Damaja »

if anything they are actually fast lol. Lots of them seem ok but I remember always waiting around for respawns in t2a. It was a bit of a rare occurance to see another spawn pop up if the body from the previous one hadn't disappeared yet. Also what used to come into play was the amount of loot you took from a monster. If you dry looted it its corpse would disappear faster and you would get a faster respawn. I don't think this is implemented though.
If anything the spawns are fast. Alot of dungeons are still overpopulated to.
Money was hard and took time back in t2a. Its still way way more faster and easier to gain $ here.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Onslaught wrote:I used to camp bloods in shame and have D-I niggers steal my loot and run away before i could kill them :-(
Divine Intervention..? Also quoted for racism.
#1 PK Guild on T2A
ironfistmax wrote:Alatar is one of the best PvPers I have known. I have played UO since 1998 and every free shard known to man. It's not questionable whether he is good or not.
Hemperor wrote:Alatar is a douche bag but at least he and cr3w would fight everyone.

bOmb

Post by bOmb »

Pretty sure thats Deadly Intentions, if it was GL.

Anyways, I would like it to be faster also.