Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Two Moonglow Houses in Proximity to Each other and Guardzone

Post by archaicsubrosa77 »

Price: 4 small deeds for both

If you are looking for a vendor house with a stock/crafting house nearby this may be something you might be interested in.

It's close to shore so that you can move merchandise or resources in bulk via ship. Being so close to the Guardzone it's also a hop skip and a jump away from the bank.You can have anything inside them that is shown here including the fruitbasket and those kegs are full greater cures.

The only things I will be taking is my runebooks and ship key. I am positive there are some unused vanq weapons in the chests in the more furnished house as well.

I am asking two small deeds for each house. It's not an auction it's first come first serve and within a day or so we can finalize it with all the details..brokers etc. Okay? If you want to see them for youself the houses names are "Wisp of the Woods" and to the south of it "The Charming Dryad."

If it weren't for the fact I am trying to cut down on the number of houses I own and just settle for one tower I would keep these as I loved this spot and even though I had always meant to set up a vendor here I never got around to it. I figured I'd give them into the hands of someone who could use them more.

If I don't get a buyer that's okay. I have other houses to redeed...I can keep them. These were just the only two I felt would pull a profit, I wouldn't let these two go at or around price. There are no further placement areas for housing on Verity Isle, Moonglow is a high trafficked area second only to Britain, and the Moongate is nearby.
House Sale.jpg
House Sale 2.jpg
Last edited by archaicsubrosa77 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Two Moonglow Houses in Proximity to Each other and Guardzone

Bump^
Derrick wrote:I wish it were possible that a mount could be whacked while you are riding it, but to the best of my knowedge it is not.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

mace.jpg
mace.jpg (51.22 KiB) Viewed 588 times
In the metal chest you will find this, I think also I have a vanq heavy crossbow in here somewhere.(I couldn't find the crossbow must have moved it, there are alot of silver and power weapons however.) There are also alot of powers. If I do sell I just don't want to lug everything out. I am lazy and just want a fresh start.

If you sold all the things in here, you'd make alot of your gold back that you paid extra I am almost sure.
The fruit basket alone I have seen go for around 20K.

archaicsubrosa77
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Well the furnished house was Sold with Prodigy as a Broker.
If no one else expresses interest in the other I will be keeping it.

time2a

Post by time2a »

thanks. safe and fast deal

Return to “Housing”