Events for Other Shifts

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Thor

Events for Other Shifts

Post by Thor »

So, it's been cool to see when there were occasional early morning/weekend events since anyone on 2nd shift etc. can get into those. However, I've noticed most of the early events aren't really planned, and the staff story didn't work on the weekend.

So, I'm not really suggesting changing the staff events since they have to be done during prime time, but scheduled events that are outside of the work schedule would be kinda cool. Don't have to be daily or anything, since there aren't as many users, but the occasional event would be awesome.

SirMeeks

Re: Events for Other Shifts

Post by SirMeeks »

Unfortunately, I work during the peak hours of the server and always miss events. It would be nice to have events at other times of the day. But CTF and PVP matches are not why I joined UOSA.

adamm

Re: Events for Other Shifts

Post by adamm »

sounds we like need some foreign staff members to hold events when people in the states are all sleepin. :lol: