Spears

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Manfromx
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Spears

Post by Manfromx »

Does anyone recall whether spears counted as bladed items?

I used spears all the time on my Orc RP on Catskills during T2A and I remember getting kindling and being able to get wool with at least the long spear.

ClowN

Re: Spears

Post by ClowN »

Manfromx wrote:Does anyone recall whether spears counted as bladed items?

I used spears all the time on my Orc RP on Catskills during T2A and I remember getting kindling and being able to get wool with at least the long spear.

you know when i first started playing here i thought the same thing. but i just kinda figured my memory was a bit hazy. im not real sure if they should be considered bladed or not. i played a fencer for the majority of t2a and i remember cutting up corpses when i killed people, but i may have been using a dagger to do that.

Eulogy

Post by Eulogy »

Or, using a war axe to chop logs..

Faust

Post by Faust »

Check the demo?

Definitely something easy to verify on there.

Populus

Post by Populus »

Manfromx wrote:Does anyone recall whether spears counted as bladed items?

I remember this aswell.
ImageImageImage
[cA]

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I can fix these items if wrong, but it's not a trivial fix. Let me know if this can be verified in Demo
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Manfromx
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Manfromx »

I don't have access to the demo.

Does anyone else?