Does anybody remember...? Things too small for a new thread

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Donk

Does anybody remember...? Things too small for a new thread

Post by Donk »

I thought it might be fun to have a thread for minor OSI bugs, glitches, problems and mechanics that you remember from your time playing "real" UO. Stuff which isn't worth its own thread but which added a "flavour" to the game which RunUO shards seem to lack. Items on the floor in weird places, graphic glitches, whatever it is that made the game a little rough around the edges.

For example, this is a vague memory but does anybody else remember seeing gate travel gates stuck in place for several days? They wouldn't lead anywhere, just stay there. I always thought they were client-side until I noticed that wild animals from the area liked to crowd around them. I don't know if that was part of code attracting them to the light source or what, but am I crazy or does anybody else remember this?
<Zedd[afk> if theres ever a uosa convention and you pked me once ur getting ran over with a truck

Pac

Re: Does anybody remember...? Things too small for a new thread

Post by Pac »

a scroll

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Hide repair

10% stat loss for pks
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

BenBrawl
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BenBrawl »

i do seem to remember the gates.
Facebook.com/AbsoluteCustomsLLC