[Suggestion] myUOSA Social Feature Idea

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Thayn

[Suggestion] myUOSA Social Feature Idea

Post by Thayn »

Just an idea, something I'd love to see in almost any MMO, but the myUOSA site here is absolutely fantastic, so maybe you can pioneer this with relative ease.

You've already integrated a good "Armory" -esque system into myUOSA that shows what a player has equipped, their stats (if they chose to show them), and weather or not they are online - Would it be possible to add some basic social features to it?

As an example, say there are friends that I always want to know if they are online or not, and habitually like to check out what their latest stats are... Can we have a "friends" list with the option to add them to our myUOSA account?

It'd be sorta like the page of your own characters when you sign on now - It shows an image of the friend's paper doll, if they're online or not, and if you click on them, it will drill down to their stats page?

Just an idea to accentuate the already awesome metaverse outside the game you already have.

Derrick

Re: [Suggestion] myUOSA Social Feature Idea

Post by Derrick »

This is a really interesting idea. I would like to add more to the site (time permitting).

There's another thread in "Shard News" with some other good additions to the myUOSA site that i'd like to get in
http://forum.uosecondage.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15304
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."