This didn't happen last time I macroed resist...

Topics related to Second Age
shire99

This didn't happen last time I macroed resist...

Post by shire99 »

This is the third time I'm getting resist to GM. It is currently at 94.8 and has been for hours. I am in my house, Resist is pointing up, Lumberjacking is pointing down, and I am on show real.

I have gone through 500 of each FS reg and have not gotten a single gain in resist. I'm stumped. I'm about to throw out the word glitch or bug. My meditation has been slowly but steadily increasing the whole time.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: This didn't happen last time I macroed resist...

Post by MatronDeWinter »

500 ea FS reg is not alot at that skill level.

It takes ALOT to gm resist now.

Kabal
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kabal »

prolly need high eval to gm it cuz of the new skill partially based on damage thing
Derrick wrote: . . .get real please.
"F**k that Morpheus, I'm takin' em both!" -Kabal
*pm me with questions about lasers*

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

yeah, if you are using a char that has 0 eval then you should probably switch to using a char with gm eval to finish it off. 500ea without 0.1 gain is quite a bit, people have been saying it is faster to gm, not slower.
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

shire99

Post by shire99 »

Guys this is really weird. Since I started I have gone from 96.7 to 98.7 med, yet my resist has stayed at 94.8.
I have gm Eval Int, Magery, Wrestle, Swords, and Tactics. I have Lumberjacking (the only unneeded skill in my template > 0) going down. I have gone through about 850 each FS reg by this point. Something is wrong I should be seeing some gains...

Jadow Valroth

Post by Jadow Valroth »

Your not the only one experiencing this. I used about 6k each FS reg and didn't gain at all before I realized it. Stayed stuck at 94.2 and haven't gained .1 period.

I paged in a Derrick said that it seems to be a problem among alot of people right now and that he was looking into it. So, I'm assuming there is indeed a problem.

He informed me to hold off on trying to gain it for now until further updated.

shire99

Post by shire99 »

Can you please give me the reply from Derrick that you receive? And thanks for your response.

Nicoladen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nicoladen »

Also have this problem and talked to a few on IRC last night, who had the same problems you guys are describing.
I talked to Derrik on IRC and he's going to check it out.

He adviced to hold off until he's looked into it.

I've heard people complain about meditation gains also being stuck, so it might not only be resist that is acting wierd atm.

Grom

Post by Grom »

I can confirm that my resist is stuck too, been stuck for about a day now. Should have really gained at least .1 after all the spells that have been cast on me.

Bong Hit

Post by Bong Hit »

It pains me to see people acting like they need gm resist.....
90 is plenty i have some chars im to lazy to finish resist and i cant tell the diff.
My advice put the extra 10 skill in carpenty and build urself something better to cry about.

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Bong Hit wrote:It pains me to see people acting like they need gm resist.....
90 is plenty i have some chars im to lazy to finish resist and i cant tell the diff.
My advice put the extra 10 skill in carpenty and build urself something better to cry about.
congrats on being a moron, i'm sure your parents are happy they've finally found someone dumber than themselves
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Jadow Valroth

Post by Jadow Valroth »

I'm not sure it's the only thing stuck either. Last night I watched my character gain a full point of healing, and then, nothing, healing a ghost over and over and used about 3k bandages and didn't gain .1

Nicoladen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nicoladen »

Bong Hit wrote:It pains me to see people acting like they need gm resist.....
I'm guessing you are the hostile Bongy from IRC?

Fits the lack of people skills....

Mens Rea
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mens Rea »

Hi sometimes I try eating food to rectify this issue

Grom

Post by Grom »

can anyone else confirm these stuck skills? I'm at cap and lowering other skills, it sounds like other ppl are at the same point, but things aren't lowering/gaining, maybe there's a problem there (haven't tried today, but yesterday I spent around 1k of flamestrike regs with no gains at all)