SOLD Two Story (L) in Northern Territories - Private

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

SOLD Two Story (L) in Northern Territories - Private

Post by akumaizer »

So there have been a lot of two stories for sale lately... what makes this one different?!? Well a couple things I would say. Some people value certain gimmicky things, and that's cool. Can you mine from the porch or roof from this house? NO. Can you fish from the porch or roof? NO. Is there high traffic? NO. Close to a moongate? NO. Good vendor location? NO. If you're like me, none of those things matter. What does matter to me is privacy and this property has it. There is a small next door, but that neighbor is not ever seen. You won't find any other houses nearby. Is there spawn? Sure... typical Nortnern Territories type spawn (the worst being a very occasional air elly or gargoyle) but usually just your standard fair. I would call this medium spawn... nothing that's gonna interfere with you recalling in and enjoying your lovely new home without any trouble.

Not too far of a run away from the Compassion desert, or even the wonderful URKs. But again, only if you go looking for it. You can sit in this home idle all day and check your journal and usually find that NOBODY has walked by. I've done it. How awesome is that? Very awesome I would say. Oh yeah... I almost forgot. You will get some free add-ons with this baby. A loom and spinning wheel for cloth making, and a (I'll admit) useless dartboard and some training dummies for decoration. Keep em or axe em... your call!

Bidding opens at deed plus 20k with a buyout of deed plus small deed. For safe trading a broker will be used. I prefer BlackFoot or Halogen. Thank you for your time!

***EDIT: Please make sure to read through this ridiculous thread before bidding.

SOLD TO PRIVATE BIDDER
Attachments
L3.jpg
L2.jpg
L1.jpg
Last edited by akumaizer on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MatronDeWinter
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Two Story (L) in Northern Territories - Private

Post by MatronDeWinter »

That is a perfectly honest house sale, on what is actually a pretty good house location!

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

^^

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

^^

I tested my claim out again and left a toon hidden in the house all day yesterday (Sunday). Journal showed not a single player ever came by! Why would I even sell this?!?

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

Holy moly I just realized it 's a wood and plaster two story and those are waaaaay better looking than a stone and plaster two story. It has a nice American Craftsman style to it that aesthetically cannot be beat!

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

Private bid of deed +20k. As others have stated in different threads, private bids on housing are completely understandable in my opinion. Especially for properties that are promoting themselves as private. I'll let this run for a few more days. Buyout of deed plus small remains.

Karik Verlee
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Karik Verlee »

Im the neighbor in the small and would be willing to let that go to the winner of this house for deed +5k
Big John, Minin Man, Harm
Chesapeake May 1999-June 2008
Karik Verlee [TEB], Hilik [WL], Amabo [WL]
UOSA March, 28th 2010-Present

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

B/O Deed plus small

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

Sorry, i reject my bid. I thought this place didn't have many neighbhors. It has 4 other houses that where not listed and who knows if there going to sell. Thanks anyways.

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

This guy is hilarious! I was warned by a couple people right away that he would jerk me around and was a potential scammer. I had a hidden afk toon in the house and his comment went up right after four people ran by and placed four smalls in the area. Now they all have the title 'Im going to kill whoever lives in the 2 story.' How great is that?!? Well, the original private bidder confirmed that his bid of deed +20k stands. I will be glad to sell to this individual who I know is trustworthy. I would be fairly confident that these smalls go away soon.

Personally... I would advise all to avoid dealing with ScoobyDoO... but hey... he's good comedy with his bad attempt at griefing so have at it if you want!

Still ends in a few days.

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

akumaizer wrote:This guy is hilarious! I was warned by a couple people right away that he would jerk me around and was a potential scammer. I had a hidden afk toon in the house and his comment went up right after four people ran by and placed four smalls in the area. Now they all have the title 'Im going to kill whoever lives in the 2 story.' How great is that?!? Well, the original private bidder confirmed that his bid of deed +20k stands. I will be glad to sell to this individual who I know is trustworthy. I would be fairly confident that these smalls go away soon.

Personally... I would advise all to avoid dealing with ScoobyDoO... but hey... he's good comedy with his bad attempt at griefing so have at it if you want!

Still ends in a few days.
How am i a scammer? I never scammed a single person. Just because your house went to shit, to point fingers at me and come up with BS. Why would i place houses, me wanting your house (which i think deed + 20k is a great deal) and ruin my chances by telling you i dont want the house (because i thought it was just your house and the house next door, but when i put the bid up i went to check it out and there where mutilple houses there, then you say i scammed you? How did i scamm you? I just said i rejected my bid. that is all!

ScoobyDoO

Post by ScoobyDoO »

And now it seems some idiot placed houses around your house, is obviously some moron thats going to greif the person that lives there. This is why i rejected my big, i dont want to spend all that money in your house, that your flagship of selling it was because it was secluded. It's not. Alot of spawn, idiot neiabhors, not worth it.

Manowar

Post by Manowar »

Camping a random L shape in the middle of nowhere, FTL. :lol:
Rendar wrote: Live by the sword, die by the hidden archer turret.
chumbucket and Associates [cA]

[lml] EPIC Heavy Metal Bards [lml]

akumaizer
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by akumaizer »

I never called you a scammer you idiot, all I called you was a sorry excuse for a griefer. Two separate people told me such and I merely repeated it once you, as predicted by the same people, jerked me around.

Back on topic... hot action pk house for sale!!!!! :lol:

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

would be worth buying it just to grief scooby doo all day
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE