Sea Serpent spawn rate

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Bruno

Sea Serpent spawn rate

Post by Bruno »

Hello,
I was wondering if the spawn rate of Sea Serpents (the one's that swim around not the one's you fish up) has been lowered? It has been awhile since I was out fishing but after fishing for about 6 hours I did not see one Serp swimming around only a few Water Els.

Thanks,
Bruno

Derrick

Re: Sea Serpent spawn rate

Post by Derrick »

Ooops. Thanks
When we were in that memory crunch last week I turned off the sea serpant spawn, and the Windmere woods outdoor spawn in a desperate attempt to free up some memory due to some lag issues. Turning those back on now. What a week it's been.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

Atraxi

Post by Atraxi »

I was wondering about that myself. I was out fishing and had gotten bored, so I was using Tracking to find monsters to hunt, and thought it was odd that I couldn't find any SS with GM tracking.

Also, seems to be about once a week, there's a sea serp that spawns in the water near my house that I usually have to fight now and then. I thought I had scared him off! :P
|| Atx Mini Mall | Atraxi's Great Real Estate ||

IRC: Atraxi on @#bpd +#NEW #SecondAge #C^V

<GreenPlastic> I want Five Guys inside me right now
Millerisfuntoplay wrote:Atraxi pwned me =(

Bruno

Post by Bruno »

Great thanks for the help Derrick.

Bruno