Shieldsfighter

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Shieldsfighter

Post by Mikel123 »

A player whose highest skill pointing up is Parry should have the title Shieldsfighter, according to our wiki (http://wiki.uosecondage.com/?title=Starting_Equipment) but it is currently displaying as Warrior.

Derrick

Re: Shieldsfighter

Post by Derrick »

Fixed in the wiki. I don't know when this change might have been made, but it's believed that Warrior was the correct title for Parry in era. I checked this out in the Demo this morning, but didn't look for old stratics pages. If someone else finds this is wrong please post.

Thanks
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

nightshark
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by nightshark »

Derrick wrote:Fixed in the wiki. I don't know when this change might have been made, but it's believed that Warrior was the correct title for Parry in era. I checked this out in the Demo this morning, but didn't look for old stratics pages. If someone else finds this is wrong please post.

Thanks
It was warrior during UO:R, for sure
<green> grats pink and co. .... the 3 of you f---ing scrubs together can blow up a bard. IMPRESSIVE

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Dang, it would have been cool to be a Grandmaster Shieldsfighter. Ah well, thanks for fixing!