Pet WARS!!!!

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
theidocghost

Pet WARS!!!!

Post by theidocghost »

Will be an event for all tamers hosted on (8/29/10) time is to be decided simply bring your tamer with pet there will be weight classes light, welterweight, heavyweight. You may join all three rounds simply pay for the events you wish to join.

light wait will consist of (dogs,cats,cows ect.) **1000 entry fee**

welterweight will consist of (bulls, frenzied, ostards, imps ect.) **5000 entry fee**

Heavy weight will only be (dragons, white wryms, and mares) **10000 entry fee**

Betting between matches will be allowed

Rules
!**!There will be no casting on any pets until the match is over.!**!
!**!If there is an outside occurance resulting in death of a pet you will be given a period of time to tame a new pet!**!
!**!No stealing! !No Attacking other players!**!
!**! IF ANY RULES ARE BROKEN WE WILL KEEP YOU MONEY AND YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE EVENT!**!
(possibly Pked)

Please Pm me via forums or irc for any questions about the event

Last edited by theidocghost on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

theidocghost

Re: Pet WARS!!!!

Post by theidocghost »

Event held 4pm in game time
<@Nevermore--> I don't care if you know each other or if it's serious or not
<kevin> im hurt
<@Nevermore--> Shut up kevin

A predator is a predator no matter the environment.

BlackFoot
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by BlackFoot »

howd it go
<IronfistMax> tell me where you are in game, and ill come thank you personally
Mad_Max: blackfoot you sent everyone to a slaughter
<Derrick> We will not negotiate with terrorists.
UOSA Society of Adventure and History [UoH]

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Screenshots?
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

I won the light weight fights with my timber wolf named jazzy, spent 700 some thing gold on a vendor and won 5k at the event. Jazzy whooped a llama and cow.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Spectacular Romance

Post by Spectacular Romance »

My story on my first UO event.

As the master performer and gangster of Britain, I have a hard time making money. People usually see my acts as "offensive" and "vulgar". These people just cannot see the artistic meanings they I precariously hide within my acts! I had only 1.8k of gold in my bank to spend on the tournament and I was willing to risk it to win. I bought a cat for this tournament and named him 'a dragon' to give him power. I met the host and to my surprise it was my business partner, Kevin. We go way back in the business of selling mounts at Britain Bank! However, when I got to his keep, my cat was murdered by Kevin himself, the host of the event. He then presented me with a Wolf saying, "It's better." A broken heart because of the loss of my first cat was one of the reasons I couldn't win the tournament. Another reason was that my pet, a dragon, was attacked by fellow opponent when Kevin went downstairs to count my precious gold. I tried to tell Kevin what happened, but I was unloved, unpopular, and just too cool for everyone to handle. I was banned from the keep and I watched in horror as that cheater who stooped to slanderous insults continued onward. Just when I thought I had enough, a red didn't want to get a count for killing me (wat) asked me to attack him. I thought reds wanted to get counts for murdering people! Being the gentleman that I am, I did. I was now a ghost. I was soon rezzed because after the event ended reds started killing all of the participants who didn't recall out of the place.

I was left alone and looted with my fellow friend, Sandwich. He had also come to the event (and was also killed). Asking for help to go to a random town would take too much time so we went towards Covetous. There we hid inside of a keep where a venomous scorpion tried to get into us while he got onto an alternate character to ask someone for a gate out of Covetous. The gate was open and we ran for a small island near the dungeon. A mage named Nivins waited for us by the gate, but it shut before we got there. I was stuck unable to get onto the island because of an invisible man. The mage casted 'Reveal' and I lured the monsters with my charm to attack the man. He was killed and I ran past his body and the earth elemental that killed him and into the gate. There we were, on Moonglow's bank rooftop. Seeing as we were far away from Britain I had a plan. Using the runebook I took from the afk hider, I told him to make a gate to Britain. Nivins did, we exchanged farewells and entered the gate.

"That was a fun escapade." I said.
Then Sandwich said, "Oh, lol"
"What is it, friend?" I asked with curiosity.
"I had a rune to Britain all along in my pack."

TL;DR: My cat was murdered, I got a diseased wolf instead (planned by Kevin to win my money), my pet diseased wolf was attacked by my opponent himself, was killed, rezzed, escaped with Sandwich with some loot thanks to the help of a mage named Nivins.

Sandro

Post by Sandro »

Diseased wolves ftw.
[14:17] <UOSAPlayer4056> cr3w guild is a joke. Ran by staff members, multi client pking, this shards a joke and a half.
Blaise wrote:Man, you guys are really stepping up your game now that you're not living in the shadow of cr3w

Return to “Player Run Events”