Mobs idling and tamed creatures not doing as told.

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Nicoladen
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Mobs idling and tamed creatures not doing as told.

Post by Nicoladen »

REPORTED ISSUE: Mobs idling and tamed creatures not doing as told.

ISSUE DETAILS: Sometimes MOBS will not aggro even though you stand right next to them. Sometimes pets will do the "I agree sound/animation" but will just stay put at the same place.
I tamed the White Wyrm in Ice Dungeon without it aggroing me at all (4-5 tries) it didnt budge. Didn't trap it at all. It's not always just issues here and there. Had the same issue with a troll outside my keep. It just stood there until I threw a spell on it (harm)

ENVIRONMENT DETAILS: W7, UOSA client version with razor (running both as xp sp3 comp and as admin)

STEPS TO RECREATE: You need to find a mob that is idling even tho you stand next to it for 30+ seconds a white wyrm for instance. If you have a tamed creature tell it commands and wait for it to accept but not doing what it's told.

EXPECTED RESULTS: I would expect to get wtfpwned by the whity wyrm. I would expect my tamed creature to do as command when it does the accept suond/animation.

DATE REPORTED: 4th of October 2010

DATE STATUS CHANGED:

Derrick

Re: Mobs idling and tamed creatures not doing as told.

Post by Derrick »

Thanks much for this report and your additional help this morning further detailing the behavior of this bug. I believe I've found the problem and should have this fixed in the next patch.
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."