Monsters teleporting back to spawn point, sort of?

Report any bugs you discover on the server here
Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Monsters teleporting back to spawn point, sort of?

Post by Mikel123 »

So I spawned a Balron and Daemon in the Hedge Maze.

I led the Balron to the West, past the building with the little fence area, and set an energy vortex upon him. I came back a few minutes later, and he was redlined, but standing on the top of Relvinian's tower. Any idea how this would happen? In fact, now that I think about it, he didn't even spawn there, but instead him and the daemon spawned outside of it, up against the wall.

Derrick

Re: Monsters teleporting back to spawn point, sort of?

Post by Derrick »

This is a known mechanic, although probably not accurate, a lot of our spawn system needs work and some of this stuff was put in early to compensate for other spawning issues. I'm surprised they'd have returned that fast. I'll reaffirm this on the list of things that need attention. Thanks :)
"The text in this article or section may be incoherent or very hard to understand, and should be reworded if the intended meaning can be determined."

GleepGlop

Post by GleepGlop »

I don't know if it's just balrons but if I go in the terethran keep entrance, lure the balron out and peace it from the tower, sometimes it will mill around for a bit while peaced and other times it would pathfind straight back to the nest immediately

Mikel123
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Mikel123 »

Noticed this with fire elementals too. I definitely never noticed this before; it might be something that broke recently.