Vendors added to House of Hi (south glow)

A place for advertising your Player Run vendor, or offers of participation in vendor malls.

Moderator: Trade Moderators

niqeo

Vendors added to House of Hi (south glow)

Post by niqeo »

New vendors have been added to the House of Hi (Hi/Lo) at the 'new player house'

here you can find "Combat Packs" to ready you for battle and save you time shopping.

I will also be adding all spells 4th-8th onto one of the vendors, including TONS of magic weapons for new players. If you happen to be missing any spells, you might check it out as it will probably be there.

Thanks!
Attachments
Sneak Peak
Sneak Peak
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

niqeo

Re: Vendors added to House of Hi (south glow)

Post by niqeo »

UPDATE: Any new mages looking for a quick restock or still missing a few of those spells??? Look no further, find ANY spell you need here.
Attachments
Keeping the new folk supplied!
Keeping the new folk supplied!
Mr.Brown wrote:peace out bro hopefully you can play again..you taught me t2a pvp!
Nevermore wrote:Besides just by playing the shard, vets will have plenty of things that most people who haven't been around as long don't.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Forgot to mention, everything here is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper then the Vesper Mall!

asya451

Post by asya451 »

niqeo wrote:Forgot to mention, everything here is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheaper then the Vesper Mall!
You my friend rock--just joined here other day. Will visit house of Hi later to finish the few missing spells from my book that monsters haven't dropped for me yet.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Always out to help the newcomers! By the way, the 'new player house' (House of Hi) has been very successful. Thanks to all who are stopping in. I will continue to stock the cheap scrolls at same price from 45 gold (4th) to 150 gold (8th) So stop by if you are missing any spells. We have almost met our 1100 goal (almost 100 visits today). Thanks guys!

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

niqeo wrote:House visits SHOT over 1100. I am glad that we are able to help everyone in building up their toons. I will continue to update with any new info. I have already done the morning restocking of the welcome house. Keep working at it guys! You will be rollin with the big dogs soon enough.
Attachments
As you can tell, the newcomer crates have been restocked with more then the usual.
As you can tell, the newcomer crates have been restocked with more then the usual.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

niqeo wrote:Come check out the newest addition to helping the new community! I have expanded "the new player house" located at the west cotton field moonglow. The "House of Hi" is already pretty packed with lots of items for new players and cheap scrolls and combat packs. As I stated earlier, I would have items of magic available for little to no cost and many free items for newcomers to begin training. Due to space I made a seperate house with the same function just up the road. Here you will find many magical items available, as well as kegs with lesser healing, lesser cure, and lesser refresh potions FREE to use while you combat those graveyards. Enjoy newcomers!
Attachments
Picture of locations of houses for newcomers
Picture of locations of houses for newcomers

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Oh I forgot to mention, I also locked down a book to MANY reg locations to buy regs from town vendors. Sorry...really tired..spent ALL day making this house ready for you guys. Please let me know what you think of the prices. There is a ballot box on the porch where you may vote. Thanks again guys.

Nailo{PT}
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Nailo{PT} »

Your scrolls seem expensive. We sell our 8th lvl scrolls for 90 per in Shadowmire. We carry every scroll from circle 4-8.

niqeo

Post by niqeo »

Elaith{PT} wrote:Your scrolls seem expensive. We sell our 8th lvl scrolls for 90 per in Shadowmire. We carry every scroll from circle 4-8.
Thank you for the info, I will check into this and correct these prices.

Return to “Player Run Vendors”