gotta break IN to jail

Share stories and special moments with the community.
Apocalypse

gotta break IN to jail

Post by Apocalypse »

Jailed for AFK macroing (Whoops!)

Stacks of ingots, wood, etc in the next room!

Anyone now wanna break INTO jail?

One of the boxes had 60 items and 1,800,000 stones!

TENS/HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of ingots and wood and other items.

Learned my lesson, but seeing the thousands of items in the other room is just cruel and unusual punishment :-).

iamreallysquall

Re: gotta break IN to jail

Post by iamreallysquall »

a part of misses this place from osi >_< never been to jail on uosa
<mistercherry> i bet ide beat yer asss in scrabble
<Atraxi> as soon as i find the noobs i stole from
<Jamison> lelouche your taunts will be your downfall

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

been to jail on both <3 Derrick
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Why do I get the impression anytime anyone says "ive learned my lesson" it actually means "ill do it again in a heartbeat, ill just try harder not to get caught...and, at least i get to keep the illegal gained goods ive earned over the last year or two while I didn't get caught".
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

You'd probably be right 90% of the time Ronk. But we're not all like that. I'm an honest player who follows the rules of the shard. Just made a mistake and paid the price for it. I'm not the type who is always looking for the next exploit.

In fact, after this experience, I now even stop my macro if I get up to go to the bathroom or grab a glass of water. Just in case. I don't want to be stuck in jail again. :-)

But, like I said, you'd probably be right 90% of the time. Which is unfortunate. :-(

Ronk
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Ronk »

Apocalypse wrote:You'd probably be right 90% of the time Ronk. But we're not all like that. I'm an honest player who follows the rules of the shard. Just made a mistake and paid the price for it. I'm not the type who is always looking for the next exploit.

In fact, after this experience, I now even stop my macro if I get up to go to the bathroom or grab a glass of water. Just in case. I don't want to be stuck in jail again. :-)

But, like I said, you'd probably be right 90% of the time. Which is unfortunate. :-(
Yeah, I certainly didn't mean to direct anything at you specifically. I just find it statistically unlikely that anyone (other than perhaps me, who has had a history of bad luck) gets caught on the first offense.

I've always said, cheating doesn't get you banned...getting caught does. And this is why I always hated the 'three strikes your out' policy...since all it does is say "cheat all you won't, after you get caught twice...stop"
------------------
The Bloodrock Orcs - http://www.bloodrock.org
Historic Bloodrock

carlthecrook

Post by carlthecrook »

That is most likely the equivalent of the police's evidence room. Where Derrick stores all the loot from people that end up in jail for scamming or unattended macroing, etc.. All those ingots and logs people were unattended gathering end up in that room, I would assume.
[09:56pm] <Chaos> but i want my mare back
[10:02pm] <Chaos> and i don't get robed ,,,,my mare is best looot ever
[10:02pm] <Chaos> and i want it back

mr mahony

Post by mr mahony »

carlthecrook wrote:That is most likely the equivalent of the police's evidence room. Where Derrick stores all the loot from people that end up in jail for scamming or unattended macroing, etc.. All those ingots and logs people were unattended gathering end up in that room, I would assume.
I bet we could get less server delay if they got deleted

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

mr mahony wrote:
carlthecrook wrote:That is most likely the equivalent of the police's evidence room. Where Derrick stores all the loot from people that end up in jail for scamming or unattended macroing, etc.. All those ingots and logs people were unattended gathering end up in that room, I would assume.
I bet we could get less server delay if they got deleted
Now there's an idea...

It's not like that "evidence" is necessary for anything. The culprits have already been convicted. You could just as easily snap a screenshot and/or throw a list of offending player names and their offenses (resources gathered) into an Excel sheet.
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Terrowin

Post by Terrowin »

Wow that's a lot of resources.

jekkis
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by jekkis »

I'm curious about the amount of boards and logs in there. Now that I have reached one million boards, I need to set a new goal and...well, two million would be just plain boring. However, to own more boards than what's confiscated in there...

Blaise
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Blaise »

That room is a small fraction of the hordes of crap people have stored in their homes around the shard.
I mean, I can't imagine someone like Anal Leakage or any of the other ancient castle refresh humpers have less than 100k of any particular resource.

;P

That room alone isn't enough to make the shard saves take much longer at all. :)

Derrick should randomly select people he finds out doing good in the world and allow them to choose one item from the room though, as just desserts for the nasty law breakers.
Est Sularus oth Mithas

Return to “Tales of Adventure”