To the members of UOSA.

Buying/Selling Everything Else

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Jorel

To the members of UOSA.

Post by Jorel »

Hello. my son plays UOSA and probably has been the victim of many of you guys at the brit gy. Anyways to the pt. As you may imagine he goes through items like water from a faucet. I do have cash etc but i by no means have the time to keep him stocked. So i am asking if anyone has anything they do not want aka, minor mag weps, non gm made armor and weps etc if you are intrested in selling it cheap as i am in the process of trying to stock a small house for him before i may have to stop playing again for a little while. Please PM me if you have anything at all and a price for the items. Thanks
Last edited by Jorel on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stuck
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: To the members of UOSA.

Post by Stuck »

If he gets killed at the brit gy, you should really announce it in irc. I bet there's someone out there willing to protect the little guy.

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

Stuck wrote:If he gets killed at the brit gy, you should really announce it in irc. I bet there's someone out there willing to protect the little guy.
He doesnt mind dying and usually he is the one starting things so.... its not that he needs protection he just dies alot :)

Sercruse

Post by Sercruse »

I have a pile of silver magic weps that you can have at vendor cost that can't really be sold otherwise. What's his combat skill? I'll throw something together for him.

Kander
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Kander »

once i start doing some mibs i will just give you all the junk i dont want on my vendor Jorel.

[08:52] <Spitfire|work> chain knows, he's cleaned more houses than that erotic maid service

Jack of Shadows

Post by Jack of Shadows »

I'll start saving force and magic armor from chests to donate to him. Good to see you Jorel
<@Populus> You're an associate, associates don't feel bad.
<@Populus> What you are feeling is the butthurt of your victim flowing through your body.
<@Populus> Increasing your strength, much like Highlander.

Desdemona
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Desdemona »

I can make him some armor at no charge, just pm me on irc (Avery-Desdemona.)
Co-Founder, Society of Traders [S^T]/Adventure Time [A^T]

Jayrich

Post by Jayrich »

i saw 2 guys out hunting the other day near my house and they both had no horses this was kind of odd because i live out in the middle of nowhere i figured they are new players . so i tossed one a heal and the other runs over thanks me telling me that it is his son. well i thought pretty cool dad and son team.

so the next day im out on my dexxer and i come across them both again and the son automatically starts shooting arrows at me lol. at which point i laughed heartily and took off on my trusty ostard. this made me think of you guys and i will set up a small care package for you guys.

contact me via irc or pm on forum and i will hook u up.

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

Jorel did you finish the TMAPS I GAVE YOU YEARS AGO
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Jorel

Post by Jorel »

son wrote:Jorel did you finish the TMAPS I GAVE YOU YEARS AGO
Nope, Still have them. Just started back up after being deployed. Well i have half of them to be honest. I did half but you wouldnt take the items. You told me keep it until i was done with them all. So that half is long gone because when i left my son had access to the accounts and he kindly donated them all to the players of UOSA. :)

son
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!
Location: I put an r in it http://my.uosecondage.com/Status/Player/67484

Post by son »

When you finish them, donate the items to your son.
rdash wrote:BLACKFOOT STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS OR MEET A BLADE OF VANQUISH AND ADDITIONAL TACTICS

Return to “Other”