Restructuring of tournament bracketing

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Restructuring of tournament bracketing

Post by DrFaustus »

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but basically in every tournament the brackets are the same.

I think I heard ChoppaX saying something about this yesterday in IRC, in that he always fights Mazer second round...and I've seen him and Spanky fighting in the finals at least 9 times now.

I'm not sure how the tourneys work exactly, but I can only assume it's based off your record win ratio.

If so, can we possibly move the tourneys to short seasons, with say...a month worth of tourneys the top 3 take home additional trophies or something?
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Derrick

Re: Restructuring of tournament bracketing

Post by Derrick »

Another suggestion is leading us to implement per game results, this info is not presently being kept.

Each match is random in the tournament. The last match of course is the only two people left.

DrFaustus
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by DrFaustus »

Derrick wrote:
Each match is random in the tournament.
You're 100% on this?
Derrick wrote::cry: :( :o :lol: :roll: :wink:

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye. The matches are filled randomly for the first round. After that completion order does matter somewhat as the following matches are built to begin as soon as possible.