Was wondering?

Topics related to Second Age
squirrelkiller

Was wondering?

Post by squirrelkiller »

Can anyone give me some tips or advice on where and how to train healing and/or resists? Any information will be helpful. Thank you

Shane Dog

Re: Was wondering?

Post by Shane Dog »

Brit graveyard is generally the best place for this. All the way up on the North side of it...can't miss it.
"A wise man makes no mistakes; yet, mistakes make a man wise" ~ self quote 2001

Casey
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Casey »

Don't listen to this ^

From the t2a wiki...

Gaining Magery with Resisting Spells

(the ranges below apply to both skills)

0-30 : Train from NPC Mage* (costs 200-300 gold)
30-55 : Cast Fire Field* (1 black pearl, 1 spiders' silk, 1 sulfurous ash)
55-60 : Cast Lightning (1 sulfurous ash, 1 mandrake root)
60-82 : Cast Energy Bolt (1 black pearl, 1 nightshade)
82-100 : Cast Flamestrike (1 spiders' silk, 1 sulfurous ash)

* Firefield can take you from 0 to 55 resist in about half an hour, just cast the spell and run end to end along the longest distance of the field, this should be 5 tiles. If you started with magery at 50 you should also reach about the same magery skill[55] by the time you're done. Then simply proceed with the above guide from Lighting Bolt.

Training Healing
0-30: NPC Trainer (Cost ~=300gp)
30-60: Heal Damaged Player (Perhaps someone training weapon skills on an NPC)
60-80: Heal Poisoned Player
80-GM: Heal Ghost Player (They do not need to ressurrect for you to have skill gain)

If you message me on irc I'll set you up with a macro to raise them both at same time.

Malaikat

Post by Malaikat »

Guides section of this forum. I've made posts on both of these, as have countless others.

Heal - viewtopic.php?p=235509#p235509
Save yourself the shame and embarrassment and just assume that if you can't understand me...you're the one who's retarded.
Budner wrote:Your sig lets everyone know what an arrogant prick you are.

Koden

Post by Koden »

Not really busting your chop, as I asked the same thing. But, I was told to use the search B4 I asked next time.

You should try this as well. You would have found what you were asking about, and these nice people would not have to answer this same Q again, and again.

Oh and once I got to 55 with resist (wall of fire) I just lived (and died) at yew lichs till I hit 64. Much funner way to gain :D
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish on UOSA and he will stay up until his wife yells at him to get to bed.

squirrelkiller

Post by squirrelkiller »

All valid points, and once again thank you all for the info :D @Koden yes but that is what the forums are for. asking questions to find out information. yes i have seen alot of helpful/useful info but i wanted to see if there was anything i missed. i like to do alot of research to find the best way that fits me. I will give your lich's a try as well so no worries.