BRING BACK TOURNEYS

Topics related to Second Age
UsualSuspect

BRING BACK TOURNEYS

Post by UsualSuspect »

BRING BACK TOURNEYS AND GET RID OF ANY REWARD FOR PARTICIPATING. IT'S NOT ABOUT GOLD/SILVER/TROPHIES. WE JUST WANT SOMETHING FUN TO OCCUPY OUR TIME. PLEASE BRING BACK EVENTS AND LOSE ANY REWARD BESIDES FUN.

If those retarded, money hording bastards complain, have it on the test server, that would be really fun and I guarantee that the test server would surpass the douches collecting items. I'm sick and thoroughly bored with this crap. The only remaining players of this game want action, or want to finish that toon they never did. Either way, events are awesome for both types, but don't have rewards. The reward for the automated events should have been pride and bragging rights from the beginning.

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!
Last edited by UsualSuspect on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Uhh] Eo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: PLAY THE GAME FFS

Post by [Uhh] Eo »

UsualSuspect wrote:It's not about castles, it's not about rares. BRING BACK TOURNEYS AND GET RID OF ANY REWARD FOR PARTICIPATING. IT'S NOT ABOUT GOLD/SILVER/TROPHIES. WE JUST WANT SOMETHING FUN TO OCCUPY OUR TIME. PLEASE BRING BACK EVENTS AND LOSE ANY REWARD BESIDES FUN.
nightshark wrote:Can PINK BOOTS ever be killed? Many think he's invulnerable, including myself.
SirPsychoSexy wrote:Being PKed awhile back on my bard by PINK BOOTS was one of the greatest honors I've had during my time here on UOSA.

UsualSuspect

Re: BRING BACK TOURNEYS

Post by UsualSuspect »

Very articulate response. I love the sight of crying babies, like you crying while I pwn you in the ass.

ZombieFever

Post by ZombieFever »

UsualSuspect wrote:Very articulate response. I love the sight of crying babies, like you crying while I pwn you in the ass.

mrbojangles
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by mrbojangles »

There was a tourny last(?) weekend, I won a trophy. What's the problem again?
Omar Little(irc) / Mr Bojangles / Bowie / Snake Plisken / Martin Van Buren / Dirty Ore

Visit the The Yew Gate Shop for everything you need.