Meditation

Topics related to Second Age
HoneyBadger

Meditation

Post by HoneyBadger »

I have been macroing Magery for two days straight now. My meditation is stuck at 22. I made sure my base skills is not over 700 and meditation is in the UP position. What's the deal with meditation?

GrandmastahSexi

Re: Meditation

Post by GrandmastahSexi »

You must be Zen.

HoneyBadger

Post by HoneyBadger »

No it just says cant concentrate your focus or whatever. And its inside a macro that only uses it if below 60 so I wouldn't be full when I use the skill

Daffy Duck

Post by Daffy Duck »

You must be taking your intelligence down to low for the level of meditation you are at theres a guide on here for gming med look at that and it will show you the gain areas - ie from 30 - 40 skill meditate when mana is a certain number otherwise you will fail and not gain a thing. Hope this helps

HoneyBadger

Post by HoneyBadger »

You are right. I had my if conditional too low on the mana. Thanks!

Daffy Duck

Post by Daffy Duck »

well thats a first i never get anything right on this game :)

Causa Mortis

Post by Causa Mortis »

Daffy Duck wrote:well thats a first i never get anything right on this game :)
heh congrats!
IRC = Tater
[url=irc://irc.wildirc.net:6667/new]#new[/url] <--- new player assistance IRC channel

The Town Drunk

Post by The Town Drunk »

Meditation is simple I dont understand why your stuck, like you said above make sure all your skills u want up are up and dont equal 700 and all the others down. Liqour macro works you just need to calculate the correct mana % to set it at and start it. Just got a guy from 0-100 in under 2 days very easily.
Halbu: Don't know if you realize this but I've killed more pvpers 1v2, 1v3, 1v4, 1v5 than anyone else on the entire shard.
TownD: LOL

HoneyBadger

Post by HoneyBadger »

Yeah unsung I had the mana ratio wrong. In fact I didn't correctly read the meditation wiki carefully enough. It's all good now. So if you see Frodo/AntoineDodson/Tebow getting drunk in town, kill them because they're macroing meditation :)