[Era Accuracy] Wandering healers

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Creager

[Era Accuracy] Wandering healers

Post by Creager »

Wandering healers were buffed when UO:R arrived. I remember them being terribly easy to kill durning t2a. ... and I just got my ass WHOOPED by one hahaha; that mofo was combo'in me and shit, give that guy a hally.

Currently they display their power words when they cast, i dont remember this? unless this was a feature from early T2a before i started...
Jono | Carnous | Micro

Faust

Re: [Era Accuracy] Wandering healers

Post by Faust »

I recently coded a massive NPC revision several weeks back. Derrick will be getting that in as soon as he can. I fixed the wandering healers in the revision. You are right that no human npc should be speaking words of power during this era. Derrick would have to tweak that in the AI code for that.

Creager

Post by Creager »

Cool man, wassup Faust. 8D

Ill just keep posting up points of era accuracy as i see them ahah.
Jono | Carnous | Micro

Faust

Post by Faust »

Please do. Something may pop up that we haven't caught yet. :D

bizarrorollins

Post by bizarrorollins »

I don't remember wandering healers ever even having any type of magery. I mean i just got flame striked by a wandering healer.... correction: i got flamed striked 3 times within 1 minute.

Faust

Post by Faust »

We know about this issue. They will be fixed when Derrick adds my NPC revision fixing that problem too.