Did Titan's spawn in Despise Level 4 during T2A?

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
Lord Bleyz

Did Titan's spawn in Despise Level 4 during T2A?

Post by Lord Bleyz »

This is not coming from my memory but rather from Internet Archives of UO Stratics.com....

Here's where I dug up the info: http://web.archive.org/web/200008181203 ... m/hunters/

Discuss?

ClowN

Re: Did Titan's spawn in Despise Level 4 during T2A?

Post by ClowN »

i do remember titans on the bottom floor of despise, but i dont think these were in during t2a. i think they brought titans in when they added ogre lords to despise, sometime around UOR.

the way i remember despise during t2a is pretty accurate to how it is here. evil mages and alot of worthless mobs.

Jaster

Post by Jaster »

Titans weren't added to despise until they reworked all monster spawns ... I think when trammel was added. This added Ogre Lords to the despise island, Elder Gazers in Shame, Artic Ogre Lords in Ice Dungeon etc ...

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Aye. in the T2A era, no Lost Lands creatures spawned out side of the lost lands at all.

youre bad

Post by youre bad »

I played before and through most of t2a. But I never had the t2a expansion CD, and I had never seen a Titan before playing freeshards. The only things that might spawn on the original map at the time were just rehues of old monsters (white wyrm, nightmare).

Red

Post by Red »

In beta, there was a dragon on lvl 3 Despise.