best place to make gold on my dexer

Moderator: Support Moderators

revolutionary

best place to make gold on my dexer

Post by revolutionary »

hey,

while training swords, tacs and wrestl for my tankmage, the dummy char i used could now be seen as a dexer (hes not 7x yet, ofc).

now, as i read that you cant train resist intown, i will need quite a lot of money to finish my tankmage (house and regs to train). ithought about going to dungeons with my dexer. what would be the best spot for that char to make money? he has gm swords tacs and about 80-90 heal+ana. any tips?

thanx

Red

Re: best place to make gold on my dexer

Post by Red »

There's a nice lich spawn mainland between brit and yew. Just grab a silver weapon.
Dungeons are a bit more dangerous.

Faust

Post by Faust »

revolutionary wrote:ithought about going to dungeons with my dexer. what would be the best spot for that char to make money? he has gm swords tacs and about 80-90 heal+ana. any tips?
Cove level 4 lich room or Deceit Level 3 and 4 lich spawn with a silver weapon. If you don't have a silver weapon I would suggest something like the harpy room in Cove level 1.

revolutionary

Post by revolutionary »

thanx a lot.
how much do silver wpns sell for and does anyone know a vendor that has some?

Faust

Post by Faust »

I have never bought one so I can't be positive on that. Try checking the Trade forums for one. I have seen them being sold in the past in there. You could also ask about it in IRC, which probably would be the best place. You may be able to get some lower ranged silver weapons like ruin or might for a cheaper price possibly. Those are pretty good regardless of being in the lower spectrum for damage. Also, watch out for PK's in either of these two farming spots. They are visited quite often by PK's.

Red

Post by Red »

The spawn I mentioned above has a lot fewer PKs, but the gold is somewhat slower.

Faust

Post by Faust »

aye, it is all about the risk vs reward.

If he feels comfortable with the risk than the reward would be much better in one of the alternating lich spawns that I mentioned. If he doesn't feel confortable with the risk I would suggest hitting a place like you mentioned Red.

RoadKill
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by RoadKill »

revolutionary wrote:thanx a lot.
how much do silver wpns sell for and does anyone know a vendor that has some?
I have low end, cheap magic weapons of all variety at my rune library from 400gp and up. You can find it's located in the Player Ran Vendors forum
Lake Superior 1997-2002, UOSA 2008-Present
I no longer use this account, if you need to reach me, message my new account, Boomland Jenkins

Return to “New Player Help”