Tower for sale! (CLOSED)

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

Tower for sale! (CLOSED)

Post by a swallow »

CLOSED
Last edited by a swallow on Mon May 20, 2013 10:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Re: Tower for sale! Auction!

Post by Capitalist »

:D
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

I just saw you over there....How did you know what i was doing???... >.<
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

The same way I knew you were going to buy the brick to place a tower? It's just... what I do.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

well, what about WHEN i was gonna do it? hah

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

People typically only place during two times... but if I wanted to own you, I would have bid you up on the brick.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Dont be messing with my money.......

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

You challenging me to a forum 1v1?

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Hell naa i don't have that much time. You wana do s\b? or WUT?!?!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

;)

Hop

Post by Hop »

sb

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

^

a swallow

Re: Tower for sale! Auction! (S\B Started!)

Post by a swallow »

^

Infinity

Post by Infinity »

bo + small

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Infinity posted b\o (+ a small)!! Sale is Pending until i can get a hold of Infinity.

I will be gone most of the day so the earlier the better. Thanks!