Sup guys

Topics related to Second Age
Slyfox

Sup guys

Post by Slyfox »

Hi i am starting uo back after i think 2 years lol played since 1999 and well i am chooseing this shard as my new home i love t2a and hopefully will love this shard the reason i am starting back is i foun d a dl for kr demo and will use that to play the game well ttyl also is macroing allowed here or what?

do0m

Re: Sup guys

Post by do0m »

Slyfox wrote:Hi i am starting uo back after i think 2 years lol played since 1999 and well i am chooseing this shard as my new home i love t2a and hopefully will love this shard the reason i am starting back is i foun d a dl for kr demo and will use that to play the game well ttyl also is macroing allowed here or what?
Hi, Welcome to the shard. Yes unattended macroing is allowed, but not unattended resource gathering.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

Yes it is allowed but this is the Rp forum section, all those kinda questions will be more quickly answered up above
Lord Dupre , Leader Of The Guard
Lord Of Trinsic.

Slyfox

Post by Slyfox »

ok sry

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

no worries :D was just letting you know friend
Lord Of Trinsic.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

The KR client is not currently supported by most freeshards although hopefully it will be soon. We recommend a client of version 6.0 or less, but any pre-KR client > 4.0 will work.

Here's a connection Guide

alatar

Post by alatar »

Uhm... are we allowing Krrios client here.........?

Edit: nm.. forgot the new expansion was Kingdom Reborn.. hah

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We currently don't have any restrictions against third party clients but I understand there is a timing exploit in the Krrios client beta which may not be used. I believe the exploit requires a third party plug-in to function though, so Krrios client ok, but 3rd part plug-in explots not.

There are some other third parth clients out there as well which I've meant to look into myself.

Dupre[THG]

Post by Dupre[THG] »

thought there was no EasyUO and thats third party program
Lord Of Trinsic.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

I said 3rd party clients, not 3rd party programs.

The only 3rd party programs that are allowed are Razor, UO Automap, and UO Tillerman.

By programs I mean software that intercepts, reads or writes data to the client.

And screen caputre, video capture or whatnot software of course is excluded from this.

alatar

Post by alatar »

Krrios client chops trees and allows you to cut corners that you can't normally cut... Like entering a house door from an angle as opposed to directly in front..

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Ahh, I wasn't aware of that, thanks.

I probably out to download some of the third party clients and see what the deal is with em. I like the Idea of a third party client, since the OSI client is so buggy/crash prone. But at the same time a 3rd party client should certainly not give an advantage vs players not using it.

alatar

Post by alatar »

You do realize that Krrios client has many features that you couldn't normally attain right? It basically is a pvp-client. Everytime you cast a spell, it auto-party msgs who, and what spell you are casting/on. It will auto-party msg if you are stunned, or if you stun an opponent. A built-in party tracking system, and a grid-format backpack to easily organize your items without using all the space in your pack.. Quite a few advantages that you wouldn't normally have.