Two small things

For ideas on how to make Second Age a better shard. Can it get any better? Maybe.
Forum rules
Posts in this forum are expected to be constructive, realistic and civil. Inflamatory or off topic posts will be removed.
bigcheez

Two small things

Post by bigcheez »

These screen shots are from like 2000

Honestly don't even know if the shard has these or not. In the screen shot you can notice the "You have poisoned x" in the bottom left. And also when you meditate with a weapon on there is red text above your character.

Here's a screen shot of how the bounty board was formatted

Faust

Re: Two small things

Post by Faust »

I have the bounty board format inside and out on the list of problems currently.. However, I want to make one comment about the picture with the casting spells/meditate message. I have been looking for this picture for long time... I used to have it as a source but I don't know what happened to it. What is the URL where you got this picture at? It's pretty important.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Very nice. Thanks Cheez!

bigcheez

Post by bigcheez »

Faust wrote:I have the bounty board format inside and out on the list of problems currently.. However, I want to make one comment about the picture with the casting spells/meditate message. I have been looking for this picture for long time... I used to have it as a source but I don't know what happened to it. What is the URL where you got this picture at? It's pretty important.
Adam Ant's Adventures
http://www.game-master.net/pit/ubbthrea ... Adventures