DRUSK42

Selling 2 smalls to xynosis

Post by DRUSK42 »

2 smalls for 10x small deeds

xynosis

Re: Selling 2 smalls to xynosis

Post by xynosis »

best deal EVER
so... how do I edit my signature again???
-Xynosis

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

*shoots self*
-Xynosis

Sadistik

Post by Sadistik »

did you get a lute ? didnt think so i win best deal ever
Dyx, Your Local Housing Relocation Guild!
Here to sell you housing without the stiff prices!

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

+1xy

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

If Drusk42 ever needs smalls in the future from me, then I will offer him this same fabulous deal he gave me.

You cannot reason with someone who cannot be reasoned with... nor should you do business with them.

I broke my own rules today.
Cheers everyone.
-Xynosis

DRUSK42

Post by DRUSK42 »

rage

xynosis

Post by xynosis »

totally. my router is now broken and so is my headset.
;)
-Xynosis

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Somebody 'splain what happened here, I am daft.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Budner wrote:Somebody 'splain what happened here, I am daft.
DRUSK42 IDOCs.

DRUSK42 lost for like 5 months straight, putting in hard time and effort. It made him bitter. All of the major IDOCers basically stopped in the summer, and he made a few mill. He stopped selling his smalls that blocked other houses because he didn't need the cash anymore, moving up from section 8 to lower-middle class. However, it's in all major IDOCers interest to sell smalls to each other so everyone makes money. Everything then has a standard price (all smalls typically sell for 3x deed). He is greedy because he cheats. He has... at least 10 accounts (has admitted to me to using several proxy IPs), thus he can just sit on smalls for eternity because he has the room. He is currently blocking at least 30 large properties from being placed.

Aside from his cheating and greed, he has a severe personality disorder and what many think is bipolar, including his brother. He goes from high to low to high to low, and when you throw him a bone, in turn he instead just shits on you. He doesn't throw you a bone back, he doesn't ignore it, he deliberately spites you. This is a case of his cheating being an avenue to spite Xynosis.

DRUSK42 cheats.

Edit: Further detail: He was holding these properties from Xynosis almost all summer, that's why Xynosis "folded" to overpay him what properties weren't even worth. These 5x deeds are not for castles, they're for brick houses and things of that manner. So when people cry about the housing market inflation, don't blame the seller, blame the people (only two people actually) that never sell mid-size or large houses. It's the people who sell them the one or two smalls they need that make the housing economy so bad.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega wrote:
Budner wrote:Somebody 'splain what happened here, I am daft.
DRUSK42 IDOCs.

DRUSK42 lost for like 5 months straight, putting in hard time and effort. It made him bitter. All of the major IDOCers basically stopped in the summer, and he made a few mill. He stopped selling his smalls that blocked other houses because he didn't need the cash anymore, moving up from section 8 to lower-middle class. However, it's in all major IDOCers interest to sell smalls to each other so everyone makes money. Everything then has a standard price (all smalls typically sell for 3x deed). He is greedy because he cheats. He has... at least 10 accounts (has admitted to me to using several proxy IPs), thus he can just sit on smalls for eternity because he has the room. He is currently blocking at least 30 large properties from being placed.

Aside from his cheating and greed, he has a severe personality disorder and what many think is bipolar, including his brother. He goes from high to low to high to low, and when you throw him a bone, in turn he instead just shits on you. He doesn't throw you a bone back, he doesn't ignore it, he deliberately spites you. This is a case of his cheating being an avenue to spite Xynosis.

DRUSK42 cheats.
This made me lol. A simple "Xynosis needs Drusks houses to place a larger property, but Drusk is a greedy ass hole" would have been more than sufficient, but this, this... This is just fantastic. Its posts like this, that keep my entertained during my work day. :)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I didn't want Budner to feel like a daft punk.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Vega wrote:I didn't want Budner to feel like a daft punk.
Agreed. Plus, I think this is great just because I am not familliar with the IDOC community at all except for like you and Sadistik, so its nice to see who does what, and what does who etc :)
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Budner
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Budner »

Thanks for saving me man.

So really DRUSK42, through cheating, is creating house price inflation which is good for people like Vega who are big-time IDOCers and house brokers (as well as smaller sellers like me since I don't have the patience, skill or crew to IDOC). Vega, you should put him on payroll!

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

Budner wrote:
Thanks for saving me man.

So really DRUSK42, through cheating, is creating house price inflation which is good for people like Vega who are big-time IDOCers and house brokers (as well as smaller sellers like me since I don't have the patience, skill or crew to IDOC). Vega, you should put him on payroll!
To me it sounds like Drusk is kinda "screwing one of his own" with Xynosis. I think a lot of these real estate brokers stick together and since Drusk is kinda dicking his own people over, he will get shunned by his idocing community.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish