50 MIBS for patio deed

Buying/Selling Resources (Ingots/Boards/Etc)

Moderator: Trade Moderators

a swallow

50 MIBS for patio deed

Post by a swallow »

Selling 50 MIBs.Patio deed as buyout only.
Pm me when rdy!!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Re: 50 MIBS for patio deed

Post by a swallow »

bump!
[quote="Teriyl"] So wait, you're mad at swallow for stealing shit out of your castle that you mistakenly left unlocked? He's not my favorite person on the server, but damn Dyne, you can only be mad at yourself for that.

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Bump!

Lambo
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Lambo »

B/O
Buying Charged Hallys/Bards
Buying +20 Power and above Hallys
Buying Reflect Items 30 Charges and above

a swallow

Post by a swallow »

Pending... Lambo I will be getting on in 12 hours or so only gonna have a few hours to to this, im camping this weekend and leaving in the morning. Hit me up!

Return to “Resources”