Patches and changes?

Topics related to Second Age
Flower

Patches and changes?

Post by Flower »

How many of the changes that are in the patch notes from Oct 1 1998- April 2000 are in UOSA? I mean just an estimate a % That is the t2a era is it not?

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Re: Patches and changes?

Post by Daolin »

I have been following this very accurately. Easily 87.94% up to this point. Wait.. wait no i'm wrong.. if we include the patch notes on the test server, we're easily up to 89%. So, I guess you could say we're at a B. On the way to an A of course.

Next question?

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

We don't intend to go into 2000 with accuracy, for the most part we target the May to Oct 1999 timeframe. We're not trying to pin it down to a specific day so we are somewhat selective within that timeframe. And we don't intend to replicate and major game breaking bugs/exploits of course such as duping.

Daolin
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Daolin »

Derrick wrote:We don't intend to go into 2000 with accuracy, for the most part we target the May to Oct 1999 timeframe. We're not trying to pin it down to a specific day so we are somewhat selective within that timeframe. And we don't intend to replicate and major game breaking bugs/exploits of course such as duping.
Derrick is awesome. This guy is always so professional. I feel like i should be wearing a tie when i read his posts.

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

haha, thanks :P

Hemperor
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Hemperor »

Daolin wrote:
Derrick wrote:We don't intend to go into 2000 with accuracy, for the most part we target the May to Oct 1999 timeframe. We're not trying to pin it down to a specific day so we are somewhat selective within that timeframe. And we don't intend to replicate and major game breaking bugs/exploits of course such as duping.
Derrick is awesome. This guy is always so professional. I feel like i should be wearing a tie when i read his posts.
from the way you're talking, you should have some kleenex close by at the very least..

kidding..derricks cool :)

[22:26] <ian> why am i making 3750 empty kegs
[22:27] <ian> 1125000 for 3750 empty kegs
----------------------------------------
[10:44] <ian> a good cat is a dead cat

Flower

Post by Flower »

lol ok Thanks for the info , I was just wondering what you were aiming for or when :)

Slimeball Jasper

Post by Slimeball Jasper »

89.3 percent.