4 Million Giveaway

Post your player run event here.
Forum rules
Please make the topic as descriptive and concise as possible. If your event has not been changed to sticky or announce and you would like it to be, please contact a staff member. Announced events, which show up on our main website Must include the event date in the topic title.
johnsonious2

Re: 4 Million Giveaway

Post by johnsonious2 »

Can I have my L back? lol (the one near ice mountain)

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

I don't have an L near ice mountain. What?
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Klownface

Post by Klownface »

You got pics? Don't ever remember dying from a daemon pit while running from 2 peeps. Desperately tried to help my friend FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT? Lol, you mean for a couple hours on a couple days. You're so dramatic.

POTHEAD

Post by POTHEAD »

any idea when this will all start?

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Vega wrote:For a week period of time starting the second I reach my 3,999th forum post I will be giving out items and deeds to players who solve my riddles.

Stay tuned.
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.

Sultan of Swing

Post by Sultan of Swing »

lol, just come across this post,

this is your lowest point yet.

you actually believe you are famous and think you can flash some gold and be some sort of a fucking hero.

just because a few old players have recently arranged bow out events you think you can earn some sort of legendary status through this

as for that riddle, jeesuz! I can only assume your 'quitting' to go back to primary school

if you 'quitting' quit.

when someone quits they dont bank their items for when they decide to come back.

do everyone a favour - trash barrel all that over valued junk and fuck off.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

I disagree Sultan, I dont think Vega is doing anything wrong but trying to make a fun way of giving his gold away. Dont let your hatred color your goggles for the event hes running, because it is a good idea and why knock him for it? Kander did something similar, even Roadkill did something similar, so why knock Vega?
Kudos to you Vega, I still think this is a good thing that your doing.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

Happy Gilmore

Post by Happy Gilmore »

Uhm, Vega can you float me a 50 million Gold loan on December 31, 2013...I will totally pay it back

Apocalypse

Post by Apocalypse »

Happy Gilmore wrote:Uhm, Vega can you float me a 50 million Gold loan on December 31, 2013...I will totally pay it back
:lol: I was totally going to post the same thing! :lol:

Sultan of Swing

Menkaure wrote:I disagree Sultan, I dont think Vega is doing anything wrong but trying to make a fun way of giving his gold away. Dont let your hatred color your goggles for the event hes running, because it is a good idea and why knock him for it? Kander did something similar, even Roadkill did something similar, so why knock Vega?
Kudos to you Vega, I still think this is a good thing that your doing.
you've just emphasised my point by putting Vegina's name alongside Roadkill and Kander. Their events are exactly why she's doing this. Its a lame attempt for recognition.

Emberdawn

Post by Emberdawn »

Aaaand so what. ; p.

Menkaure
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Menkaure »

So? He's still giving away gold and getting the community involved. It doesn't matter if he's only doing it because every mil he gives away he gets to kick a midget onthe head, the point is, he's doing it and its appreciated. And it sure as hell is better then not doing anything at all like so many other billionaires on this server who just like to hoard gold n become bank whores. Kudos vega.
GO SKINS
Catskills 1997-2002ish

SJane3384
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by SJane3384 »

So if you're quitting, can I have the silverware back?
Dolphins are NOT era accurate, and MUST be banned!
Sign my PETITION!

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

No, that will go in my bank if not sold or traded otherwise.

Sultan of Swing

for someone whos averaged 16 posts a day since January your fairly dragging this little exhibition out - are you not happy with the worshipping that you have received my lord?