Buying Small Blocker for 2xDeed

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Fagabeefe

Buying Small Blocker for 2xDeed

Post by Fagabeefe »

Buying Small Blocker for 2xDeed. Owner will confirm.

Blackbird

Re: Buying Small Blocker for 2xDeed

Post by Blackbird »

Confirmed: To be clear, selling location for 2x deed. Will remove the small.

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Was offering 2xdeed for the transfered house and location. This offer still stands. Will need a broker.

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird »

My apologies for the confusion. The price stands at 2x deed for removal (or 3x deed for the house.)

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

I can do 2xDeed and 20k for the house to be transferred.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

with the market being low on properties now...bricks/L's are getting 2x deed max, back when this guy probably played they were still getting 3x per...so he doesnt know that blockers are down to 2x max hehe

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird »

Dyne wrote:with the market being low on properties now...bricks/L's are getting 2x deed max, back when this guy probably played they were still getting 3x per...so he doesnt know that blockers are down to 2x max hehe

I do understand smalls are not selling at all unless it's a unique location, I also realize that L's and Bricks are going for 2x deed max and that you guys are typically selling them at that price. I sell this at 2x per and you guys deed it to place an L Shape and sell it 2x. For 2x small I will move the small so you can place the L Shape, that is the deal. You can be confident that I understand the situation "hehe=P"

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

I can do 2xDeed and 20k for the house to be transferred.

Blackbird wrote:
Dyne wrote:with the market being low on properties now...bricks/L's are getting 2x deed max, back when this guy probably played they were still getting 3x per...so he doesnt know that blockers are down to 2x max hehe

I do understand smalls are not selling at all unless it's a unique location, I also realize that L's and Bricks are going for 2x deed max and that you guys are typically selling them at that price. I sell this at 2x per and you guys deed it to place an L Shape and sell it 2x. For 2x small I will move the small so you can place the L Shape, that is the deal. You can be confident that I understand the situation "hehe=P"

Furiocity
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by Furiocity »

blackbird sounds like a d1C|< lol
Boondock_Saint wrote:Everyone knows that idiot is a scammer. How do people keep falling for this?
Elk Eater wrote:The only question left to answer is will Vega throw away his keyboard after he pounds it into tiny plastic chips, or eat it?

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird »

Furiocity wrote:blackbird sounds like a d1C|< lol

What I mean to say was: Thanks for educating me on housing prices! Thanks Dyne! Sounds like a real swell deal guys. :):):)

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

So....I can do 2xDeed and 20k for the house to be transferred.

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird »

Thanks for bringing it back to the topic. I will just remove the house for 2x or trade it for 3x. Your house sign read: 4x deed contact Fagabeefe in IRC - So I'm certain 3x seems fair to you.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

we arent getting 2x out of L's. We are getting around deed+100k, so paying 3x would be like 88k profit for you, and 12 profit for us split between the 4 of us. Thats 3k each! yay!

Also, if Fear of Cats decides he wants 3x-4x, then we lose money...so we can't really pay anything more than 2x right now. I guess it'll be one of those constant refreshed blocker type of deals.

Blackbird

Post by Blackbird »

I know you guys have great prices on houses and I'm not trying to make this difficult - I'm basing it on the price that Fagabeefe had posted for the small he has which was 4x deed and the assumption that you guys need this one house for your L Shape.

Fagabeefe

Post by Fagabeefe »

Ok. I'm changing the sign name so you can re-base your assumption...

You can thank me later...
Blackbird wrote:I know you guys have great prices on houses and I'm not trying to make this difficult - I'm basing it on the price that Fagabeefe had posted for the small he has which was 4x deed and the assumption that you guys need this one house for your L Shape.