Hello!

Topics related to Second Age
a loaded gun

Hello!

Post by a loaded gun »

Hey everyone...

Just switched over here from divinity and I'm blown away. This server is definitely quality and the players are more than helpful. I used to play on GL back in '98 -'00 and am glad i finally ran across a server that stands up to what it claims to be.

I have always been heavy into pvp and can't wait to get my char ready for action. I'm gonna try and recruit as many players from div as i can :)...it's going down the shitter sometime soon anyways...this server can only get better imo.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and thanks to the staff for such a great server. You can find me in game as "a loaded gun"...lookin forward to playin with you all!

Khronus

Re: Hello!

Post by Khronus »

Welcome loaded gun. yeah dunno about divinity but hybrid should be a very nice shard if wasnt for "donations". I rly hate when servers involve real life money for items/gold/skills, donations helps but u shouldnt get anything that effects the gameplay by donating... Anyways welcome again if u need help just ask...
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

a loaded gun

Post by a loaded gun »

ya, donations ruined it for me...everyone is an insta-7x and theres griefers and pre-teen douche bags all over the server because they don't appreciate what they just spent $20 on (div staff's fault honestly.)

I've heard great things about the staff here (first reason for switching), the accuracy (2nd reason), and am glad there is at least some inconvenience to your char when dying (3rd reason...big proponent of stat-loss...some say it increases and some say it decreases population, but I love it and it makes pking more worthwhile and exciting)

Khronus

Post by Khronus »

I've heard great things about the staff here (first reason for switching), the accuracy (2nd reason), and am glad there is at least some inconvenience to your char when dying (3rd reason...big proponent of stat-loss...some say it increases and some say it decreases population, but I love it and it makes pking more worthwhile and exciting)
Yeah great staff and server is very accurate, staff is doing good job and players helps with info they find...
Visit Khronus Mall 2 Screens North From Brit Moongate!!!

Derrick

Post by Derrick »

Welcome to Second Age. Thanks for the compliments, we've all worked hard, staff and players, to get this shard stunningly accurate. It's great to have you here.

ecetres
UOSA Donor!!
UOSA Donor!!

Post by ecetres »

Left divinity back in december myself for the smae reasons. The staff here is deffinetly second to none!
Guerrilla wrote:
i know i cry alot.... its only because i suck, and I'm going to uninstall UO as you read this

Squealer

Post by Squealer »

haha i was researching which server i'd like to join, and it seemed to come down b/n this and divinity.
it looks like second age is the way 2 go.

now the question is should i start UO again, cause this shit addictive...haha

i have always had good memories of UO, and in my opinion i dont think another MMORPG has come close. i havent played others, and ive seen WoW and it just looks 2 safe!

a loaded gun

Post by a loaded gun »

Ya second age is the better choice by far.

If you've played div it's easy to tell that it's going down the shitter...

Second Age actually feels like UO to me and not like quake 3...