2 smalls next door to each other just south of Destard!

Buying/Selling Housing

Moderator: Trade Moderators

Papa Duck

2 smalls next door to each other just south of Destard!

Post by Papa Duck »

I'm Selling 2 small houses that are next to each other just a short run South from the entrance to Destard. This particular location though in the swamp spawns nothing more than a snake or slime. Also both houses being where they are make it a great starter location for any aspiring pirate. SB is 3x Small deed Auction Ends 48 hrs after first bid.
Attachments
houses.jpg

Dyne

Re: 2 smalls next door to each other just south of Destard!

Post by Dyne »

lol

Papa Duck

Post by Papa Duck »

why lol? i'm asking one extra deed to get two placed houses that are within screens of Destard and in a low to no spawn area that happens to be on a point. Misunderstanding alot lately on this shard it seems so please enlighten me.................

MrBreath

Post by MrBreath »

Don't listen to the laughing troll, this server is a joke filled with a holes. Sell your house for what you want, its yours and do with it what you please.

Capitalist

Post by Capitalist »

Listen to the guy who just called this server a joke...
Denis the Menace wrote:Vega for me you are just exploiting the uosa system with your vanq charged spellreflect recall invis pink boobi pvp trammel style which never existed on osi, so stfu.
Jakob wrote:Regardless of douchebag, fair player or Vega.

Dyne

Post by Dyne »

i lol'd because i just dropped those and then someone placed them and tried to sell them : ) It was just funny to me.

No disrespect intended, but houses in the swamp are a hard sell. Even towers/keeps/patios etc. The 2x patio/keep/tower right above those 2 smalls sold for practically deed price back in January. Those 2 spots were just empty plots that i placed so no'one could be the neighbor of whoever was buying the property. There is literally thousands of spots to place smalls on this server nowadays so its difficult to sell a small or even two unless its right on the guardzone or in a very nice area. By all means, get what you can out of any property, but when I drop something and someone places it right after and tries to sell it, I will laugh. Laughter makes the world a better place. I wasn't laughing at you, I was just laughing.

MrBreath

Post by MrBreath »

LOL, it's all fun and games.

Papa Duck

Post by Papa Duck »

I can see why you'd lol if that was the case. Sorry to get my feathers ruffled by your comment. By the way theses are no longer for sale as I have dropped them so open space for anyone interested!!!

Return to “Housing”