~ Free Home Loan Assistance for New Players & Returning Vets

Topics related to Second Age
Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

~ Free Home Loan Assistance for New Players & Returning Vets

Post by Taboo »

Hello and welcome to UOSA!

Any new players, new guilds, or returning vets wanting a new home but lacking in funds are welcome to receive a home loan from me for the full amount at 0% interest after an initial down payment.

No, this is not a scam in any way. All account information will be open to the public and/or GMs and under penalty of ban. So rest assured, there will be no taking advantage of your situation by myself. It is just a way of giving back.

I'll purchase the home for you off the threads and you will pay me back as you can.
There is NO maximum size restriction on the home necessarily.
So if you, for example, are a new guild to this server and would like to purchase a larger home size like a tower, keep, or castle then please feel free to talk to me about that.

Only one home loan per player.

If there are any perceived excessive greediness or reckless purchasing desire, I reserve the right to decline home loan or issue a full refund.

Discretion can also be used if you do not wish to include the entire shard in your financial situation.

For more information, please feel free to send me a private message on forums, you can also contact me in IRC: Taboo (and only Taboo), or leave a message in this thread.

Have fun & Happy gaming!
Last edited by Taboo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: ~ Free Home Loan Assistance for New Players / Returning

Post by Taboo »

Again, If you or your guild needs help getting a home, I will buy it for you off the forums and you can pay me back as you can.

This is not a scam to take advantage of you.
Its important to get players into homes to have a better UOSA experience and that is why I'm doing this.
Hopefully, this will lead to higher player population and more fun for everyone. :wink:

I'm going to unplug from these different games I play for a few days, but you can always send me a forum private message.
It goes to my email, which then goes to my phone, and I'll pop back on to contact you.
Last edited by Taboo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

^

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

^

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Post by Taboo »

^ help is still available for new players, new guilds, and returning vets looking for an easier transition into housing

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: ~ Free Home Loan Assistance for New Players & Returning

Post by Taboo »

^

Taboo
UOSA Subscriber!
UOSA Subscriber!

Re: ~ Free Home Loan Assistance for New Players & Returning

Post by Taboo »

^